Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTE

Comments

• The corner flag would get my vote
  • For me it was choice between Holmes and Jackson, but as it's player of the year and not man of the year, Holmes got my vote.

I hope Holmes stays after the usual end of season cash in/clear out. He's one of the very few "Charlton" type players left among the gutless shirkers and losers that currently shame the red shirt.
  • Missed It said:

For me it was choice between Holmes and Jackson, but as it's player of the year and not man of the year, Holmes got my vote.

I hope Holmes stays after the usual end of season cash in/clear out. He's one of the very few "Charlton" type players left among the gutless shirkers and losers that currently shame the red shirt.

Can see him moving to Sheffield Utd to link back up with Chris Wilder when they are promoted.
  • take note it's player of the year not season
  • Missed It said:

For me it was choice between Holmes and Jackson, but as it's player of the year and not man of the year, Holmes got my vote.

Can see him moving to Sheffield Utd to link back up with Chris Wilder when they are promoted.
    I fear you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if agents were already working on it and I can't say I blame him either.
  • I hope he stays as one part of a rebuilt league one challenging side when we stay up and Roland sells.

Worst nightmeire is that we go down, all the half decent players leave and Duchatelet stays.
  • bit surprised Jake Forster Caskey isn't on the list
  • Sponsored links:

• no Nathan Byrne or Jay DaSilva either but departed players Fox and Foley are on there.
  • Done.
  • Holmes is the best player we have. Simples.
  • Hexagonal goal nets for me
  • Hang on a minute, doesn't who ever normally wins it end up leaving the club!
    Got to be only one winner, Roger Johnson, come on down!
  • vffvff
    edited April 2017
    Holmes gives his all but often the end product is lacking, not his fault, I know the options & hard work around him is absent on many occasions.

I have voted for Johnnie Jackson to honour a great servant to the club. I really hope JJ can get a chance to develop his coaching at Charlton as he is a natural leader.
  • Done.
  • Who ever gets the vote normally leave, in the last couple of years.
  • ross1 said:

Who ever gets the vote normally leave, in the last couple of years.

How do you think Roland knows who is the best player to sell?
  • Sponsored links:

• Lookman gets my vote, purely from the games I've seen.
  • give it one of or all of the upbeats
  • Holmes, personally think it would be a shame if Jacko won
  • Holmes is the only genuine candidate in my opinion much as I love Jacko.
  • Not sure if this concern has been brought up but... you can vote more than once. I know voting several times was possible in previous years, but with the internet it can be done countless times
  • The way Holmes has played he would be a contender even in a good season for the team so on that basis I voted for him. I get the temptation to vote for Jacko, and if there were genuinely no deserving candidates based on performance I would have done so myself, but as Holmes has played in a manner befitting a player of the year winner he gets my vote, even if he is the only player to have come close to it over the whole season.
  • Got to be Holmes although there's not exactly a lot of competition.