Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal fans today...

I may be mistaken and if so apologies but is that not one of the guys seen present at a match at the valley as part of a private security team? The video is from Arsenal fans today trying to attack Robbie, the man who runs Arsenal fan tv.

Comments

• They're an embarrassing lot ain't they.
  • I love how they are kicking off with Arsenal TV as if they are the reason for their fans being viewed as complete idiots.

Only Palace are as cringe worthy as them.
  • Robbie has left arsenal fan TV, is that why they're after him?!
  • Quite amusing that.
  • #prayforArsenalonly6th
  • Sponsored links:

• I love Charlton fans.
  • they're at it again. 3-0 down to Palarse tonight & the chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" ring out...........they should have been at The Valley last tues, then they're know what a shocking performance is.
  • they're at it again. 3-0 down to Palarse tonight & the chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" ring out...........they should have been at The Valley last tues, then they're know what a shocking performance is.</blockquote

To be fair, they are almost as bad as we were last week.

• But but but Walcott said last week they were getting back to their best...
  • they're at it again. 3-0 down to Palarse tonight & the chants of "you're not fit to wear the shirt" ring out...........they should have been at The Valley last tues, then they're know what a shocking performance is.

It's all relative and in all fairness, that's one of the worst Arsenal performances I've ever seen.
  • Shocking performance by Arsenal. Top quality tippy tappy football with no end product, sideways and backwards passing as an art form. Defending like a League One team.
  • Unforgivable
  • Sponsored links:

• Even at 3-0, I still half expected them to win 3-4.

Scarred for life.
  • Allardyce to Arsenal next season?
  • I caught the very end of the game. It's clear the players don't want to play for Wenger anymore. Unfortunately that's a sad end to his 21 years, but he should've walked away a few years ago, or at the very least, change his approach.

The whole club is a mess when it comes to leadership, accountability and discipline
  • I didn't even see tonight's game but the scoreline doesn't surprise me. I just don't know how they are still as far up the table as they are with their defense. Shocking players for a club of their ambitions.
  • I didn't even see tonight's game but the scoreline doesn't surprise me. I just don't know how they are still as far up the table as they are with their defense. Shocking players for a club of their ambitions.

Without koscielny, they are pathetic in defence
  • Arsenal fan tv will be absolute gold this evening

No what I'm saying fam. Listen blud
  • cabbles said:

I caught the very end of the game. It's clear the players don't want to play for Wenger anymore. Unfortunately that's a sad end to his 21 years, but he should've walked away a few years ago, or at the very least, change his approach.

The whole club is a mess when it comes to leadership, accountability and discipline

now where have I heard that recently............