Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast now out - Southend reaction and Upbeats coverage

edited April 2017 in General Charlton
Listen here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ - or via the tune in app

We'll look back at Southend hearing exclusively from Karl Robinson.

We'll also cover the Upbeats Walk, hearing from Jason Morgan, Bob Bolder, Mike Flanagan, Paul Mortimer and Simon Webster

Contact the studio

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet @CharltonLive
Or comment on here

Comments

• Just listened to Terry's tribute to PC Keith Palmer - excellent and dignified. Thank you Terry
  • Podcast is now out

Join Louis Mendez, Terry Smith and Tom Wallin as they look back at the huge 2-1 win over Southend United at The Valley. They hear exclusively from Karl Robinson after the game and also speak to defender Jason Pearce. They then focus on the #SupportTheUpbeats day, hearing from CACT CEO Jason Morgan MBE and Addicks legends Bob Bolder, Mike Flanagan, Paul Mortimer and Simon Webster ahead of the Charlton Upbeats’ superb 5-0 win over Brighton.

Charlton Live is available live on Maritime Radio on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7pm – head to www.maritimeradio.london or www.charltonlive.co.uk to listen in.

You can also hear us on the go via the tune in app – search for Charlton Live.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Listen via our website - http://bit.ly/2ongGp5

You can hear our show via all good podcast apps. We recommend Acast

acast.com/charltonlive #cafc
  • edited April 2017
    I couldn't see the podcast on ITunes.

The newest one is from last Thursday?

**ignore. I have located it now.
  • I couldn't see the podcast on ITunes.

The newest one is from last Thursday?

**ignore. I have located it now.

iTunes app can be slightly unreliable at times but glad it has showed up now.