Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sarfend Match thread 8/4/17

edited April 2017 in General Charlton
Well good afternoon folks, I'm back in the country for a brief while and Jimmy, Seth and Paddy are either out or at the game, so I'm making a fleeting guest appearance for this afternoon. After attending The Valley for last Tuesdays game against MK Dons, in order to pay my respects to PC Palmer, the drivel that was then served up for the game convinced me I've missed nothing over the last few months. I will certainly not be going back until they have gone!!
I may be a bit ring rusty but will do my best to keep up with the game.

Best I can see is a draw,1-1, I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them.

Nice to be back if only for the 1 game.

Cheers
RedM

Comments

• Bravo Red
  • Just picked this up from Twitter, Is there a Q&A today with KM?-:

SMT Q&A When asked why attendance down - KM 'it's because of us, because of the ownership' #cafc 1/2

Surely this must be a 'wind-up'?
  • Upbeats are also playing this afternoon and currently lead 1-0
  • edited April 2017
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Upbeats now lead 2-0

SMT Q&A When asked why attendance down - KM 'it's because of us, because of the ownership' #cafc 1/2

I believe there was/ is a q and a today before the game.
  • Upbeats again - GOOOOAAALLLL! 3-0 Upbeats, absolute belter from distance#cafc
  • Can't we swap the Upbeats score for our fixture?
  • HT in the Upbeats game, they lead 4-0
  • Sponsored links:

• GOOOOAAALLLL! 5-0 Upbeats - he can't keep that one out though, two keepers wouldn't have saved that #cafc #SupporttheUpbeats
  • Oh not so good from todays Q&A from Twitter-:
    Meire tells #cafc fans today "no plans to leave"

• Despite the words used by KM I still get the impression they are selling...am I completely wrong?
  • That looks like that poxy 4-2-3-1 again. When will Tarbuck learn?
  • We desperately need a win but go one upfront with only Watt on the bench. Brainless!!
  • Full time and the Upbeats have recorded a brilliant 5-0 victory!
  • So the woman who told us they wouldn't sell Lookman says they have no plans to leave. Don't always believe everything she says is the truth.
  • She doesn't play plan leave... we knew that as she's trying to keep her job under new ownership ...
    doesn't rule out a new ownership however, just rules out her "leaving" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Robinson's 25th game in charge of #cafc & he has not picked the same eleven at all for a consecutive game.
  • Robinson's 25th game in charge of #cafc & he has not picked the same eleven at all for a consecutive game.

It's a plan to keep the players on their toes
  • That looks like that poxy 4-2-3-1 again. When will Tarbuck learn?

More like 4-5-1 with Holmes playing a free role. Makes sense to me.
  • CAFC Player not starting until about 2.45 today
  • 2 crocks and a midget in the back 4. Worked well on Tuesday.
  • Oh not so good from todays Q&A from Twitter-:
    Meire tells #cafc fans today "no plans to leave"

She will say that right up until they go. And when has she ever told the truth anyway.
  • Good to have you back Sir. Hopefully you can change this God dam awful run!!
    Brighten my Saturday up please!!!!
    COYR......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!