Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pre Match with KM

Wasn't there one tonight, how did it go?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Told they had Steve Avory there as her shield. So lots of talk about the academy and little chance to question her.
  • Don't know, but I have an invite for Saturday. Really looking forward to that.
  • Steve Abort?
    Avory?
  • MrLargo said:

Don't know, but I have an invite for Saturday. Really looking forward to that.

Me too. However, I suspect Tom Rubashow's principal task this week is to come up with an imaginative and original excuse for cancelling at the last minute.

I'm really sorry but I'm afraid Katrien won't be able to attend as:

-the dog ate her oyster card;
    -she's got morning sickness;
    -she's having lunch round at the Parkes' house;
    -she's auditioning thrash metal bands for the POTY event

Etc, etc, etc.
    She needs to read KRs player wish list so she can get straight onto rebuilding the squad as soon as she returns from her holibobs mid august
  • I genuinely don't know how anyone can sit round in a circle with her and not proper rant lose it.

You are all better people than me

Covered End is your man
  • I genuinely don't know how anyone can sit round in a circle with her and not proper rant lose it.

This, this and this. What on earth is the point in going to these meetings anymore?
  • Sponsored links:

Covered End is your man
    Erm yes, his mouth was foaming in anticipation tonight. I'll tell his wife not to feed him for a few days.

I'll also make sure he hasn't got his muzzle Saturday.
  • These meetings for a long time have only needed fans tell squirrel face what we think of her. Why ask questions? They are pointless.

Mel Baroni has principles and self respect, these things you do not have. You are a fraud.

End of meeting.
  • I'm on the list for Saturday's meeting, but expecting an email advising of cancellation.

This as well, who in their right mind would want to sit in the same room as anybody running this club. What do you hope to achieve?
  • Great, another Q & A session with KM where you can't actually ask her any questions.

There is no point in anyone going to these now.

She knows she is a busted flush

• We done this at the Bromley Addicks meeting.

She listed her greatest achievements as - Cheap season tickets, Target 20K & the family fun day in the car park........

Family fun day - really?

A bouncy castle, over size chess and kick the ball through a hole is an achievement? impressive stuff indeed!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

She listed her greatest achievements as - Cheap season tickets, Target 20K & the family fun day in the car park........

Family fun day - really?

A bouncy castle, over size chess and kick the ball through a hole is an achievement? impressive stuff indeed!!!!!

Yes but based on her track record that is impressive...... isn't it organised by CACT?

Family fun day - really?

Yes but based on her track record that is impressive...... isn't it organised by CACT?

yes

Family fun day - really?

yes

So not her achievement at all then?

That just leaves cheap season tickets, which aren't selling and Target 20k................. she really should just go!!!
  • Anyone that is going to her social coffee meetings, perhaps you could mention the following.

KM you told us RD does not do failure.

Yet the facts prove that RD has only been a success at achieving failure for Charlton Athletic, therefore do you think you should take some credit also for achieving this total failure of the club.
  • Not sure the gloves were ever on but they have to come off. Simple questions. Why the hell is Robinson still here when he has failed so dismally? Why are you still here when you have failed to deliver so spectacularly? Just for starters. Sadly, for now, no interest in Sparrows Lane, bouncy castles or meaningless promises about summer signings and a push for the Championship. And while in the mood, can someone ask her whether she thinks Sue should button it.
  • Yes they have, and they have decided the big mistake was appoining an English manager when they should have appointed a Scottish one! All solved now and we will be raring to go next season!!!!!!

Family fun day - really?

yes
    So not her achievement at all then?

That just leaves cheap season tickets, which aren't selling and Target 20k................. she really should just go!!!

They were not her ideas either.

So that leaves.......