Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ba in Norway

El Hadji Ba is making his debut in the Norwegian top division tonight. His new club Stabaek is up 3-0 against Aalesund. My friend is attending the game and his word is that Ba is the MOM by a mile.

Comments

• edited April 2017

El Hadji Ba is making his debut in the Norwegian top division tonight. His new club Stabaek is up 3-0 against Aalesund. My friend is attending the game and his word is that Ba is the MOM by a mile.

I imagine tackling is not allowed then .
    Exactly and his first touch is a knock on, trapping a bag of cement is a challenge for him :wink: .
  • Our league is crap, so this is the final chance for him to get his career back on track. My friend says he worked really hard, had good touch and also put in some good tackles. Stabaeks business model is to develop and sell players. The game is 3-1 now. A few minutes left and he is still on the pitch.
  • Our league is crap, so this is the final chance for him to get his career back on track. My friend says he worked really hard, had good touch and also put in some good tackles. Stabaeks business model is to develop and sell players. The game is 3-1 now. A few minutes left and he is still on the pitch.

If the Norwegian game is like the Allsvenskan in Sweden then he may well fit in. Scandinavian football is not very physically demanding.
  • He actually played a good game.. Stabæk won 3-1. He had one assist.

Another note.. Nicklas Bendtner scored his first goal in his debut for my Rosenborg..
  • J BLOCK said:

Definitely a player in there, think the same with Ceballos

As long as Ceballos is kept away from corners.........
  • J BLOCK said:

Definitely a player in there, think the same with Ceballos

Agreed. He has ability, but his focus and work rate were in question.

Also agree on Ceballos, and worth noting that according to GTKTN he was a Chappell signing. That said, there is also clearly something not right with him given how he seems to have been discarded by the last couple managers (not sure if KR was given the option to recall him).
  • Sponsored links:

• He had a compilation video put together for him of his highlights (passing a ball sideways a couple of times) and posted it on social media while under contract with Charlton. Highly suspect it was to try and get a move. Fuck him.
  • Who could forget those other Charlton luminaries. Le Point, Bergdich, Anil Koc, Thuram, Piotr Parsley, thanks Roland.
  • dickplumb said:

Who could forget those other Charlton luminaries. Le Point, Bergdich, Anil Koc, Thuram, Piotr Parsley, thanks Roland.

Move on, they've learnt from their mistakes.

PS you forgot Sarr and Cebellos
  • dickplumb said:

Who could forget those other Charlton luminaries. Le Point, Bergdich, Anil Koc, Thuram, Piotr Parsley, thanks Roland.

Move on, they've learnt from their mistakes.

PS you forgot Sarr and Cebellos
    I couldn't bear to type any more, I was getting depressed.
  • dickplumb said:

Not forgetting a certain Mr Fraeye.
  • dickplumb said:

Not forgetting a certain Mr Fraeye.
    TWICE!