Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    CAFC fans the footage isn't the best this time we won't lie! But it is proof for any doubters! He was FURIOUS!

Look closely and you can see some really nice detail. We threw over 1000 of these at him.

(copied from B20 Twitter link above).
  • Ha ha, would loved to have seen his face. Well done, good work.
  • edited April 2017
    Brilliant! The notes look great too can't wait to see the video!
  • Brilliant.........I would love to see the directors box at the valley absolutely full of those notes on the final home game of the season .

I like the sound of that! Happy to be involved. ;)
  • Brilliant.........I would love to see the directors box at the valley absolutely full of those notes on the final home game of the season .

Yes, get some more notes printed if possible and shower Meire with them at The Valley.
    I'm close enough to get a few thousand in where it matters
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2017
    Brilliant.

• If there's no more notes left, some pictures of Yann Kermorgant or Chrissy Powell would be good.
  • cafcwill said:

i have a feeling a gif of Rolands face might be created from this video. Wold love it if it could suddenly appear on the cafc match day screen

If not a screen perhaps projected against the back of the North stand?!
  • Great stuff, lads !

Just when he thought he was safe ......

One of the main reasons we are here - to let him know we are not going away.....until he sells.
    Thanks, above and beyond the call of duty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Duchatelet doesnt answer questions he has problems answering.
  • Well done BiB.

NB considering RD & Meire refused to talk to Varney. I fail to understand how RD claims to know the plans of Varney's investor's.

He googled Peter Varney
  • I'm just hoping none of those notes had tallow in them otherwise you'll have unleashed the hounds of hell!

Great stuff guys.
  • I wonder who spun him the line about Varney and Ebsfleet?
    And i don't for once think this was anything to do with Meire.