Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dirty Dartford walking tours

This might be relevant to a few people's interests here...

I don't know if you're familiar with Paul Talling's Derelict London website and book. He does walking tours of derelict spots (and lost rivers too) - he does a great one around Woolwich that straddles both sides of the Thames. He's now about to launch tours of Dartford before it all gets redeveloped. I'm going to try to get on one of these as I hardly know the place, but I reckon a few locals might enjoy it too...

http://www.derelictlondon.com/dartfordwalk.html

*edit: the dates haven't been announced yet, if you sign up to the mailing list at the foot of the page you'll be told when they go on sale.

Comments

• thought that was gonna be a guided tour of dartford heath after hours

You seem to be fairly knowledgeable on the subject already PH? :worried:

• Got to include Flicks (or Zens for youngsters) in a dirty Dartford tour.

gotta be some joke here regarding flick and zens
  • 'huge boobs' hahaha.
  • Got to include Flicks (or Zens for youngsters) in a dirty Dartford tour.

gotta be some joke here regarding flick and zens
    Or Air and Breathe, as it's been called a few years.
  • must admit i thought was some kind of dogging thread before i opened it ....but all the same i opened it !!!
  • Me and my sister got flashed there about 30 years ago. This seedy old man jumped out in a flasher mac and exposed himself. My sister remarked "Is that it!" and, startled, he ran off. I didn't really think much of it at the time but I spent much of my youth riding my bike in that area on the glory bumps! Mental!

• Sponsored links:

• I'm actually interested in this. I was born here and I work here so it's an area close to my heart.

Might be interesting
  • Id like go on this burnt find the link to booking page
  • I work there as well @Swisdom - if you buy two tickets I'll hold your hand through the scary parts....
  • Blimey that copper needs to up his game, I have just spent the last 10 minutes checking out images of Diora Baird & Michaela Tabb and I would not say they are worth risking a job for.

Use the work computer?
  • Id like go on this burnt find the link to booking page

I don't think the Dartford walk has any firm dates at the moment, but I will also be interested in it
  • 'huge boobs' hahaha.

very 70s video.

British gran and 3 bbc, leave on your office pals pooter.
  • Blimey that copper needs to up his game, I have just spent the last 10 minutes checking out images of Diora Baird & Michaela Tabb and I would not say they are worth risking a job for.

Thanks, you've just saved me some wasted time
  • Isn't Michaela Tabb the snooker referee?

Maybe he wanted to get his balls in.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'huge boobs' hahaha.

Apparently that one was quite innocent, it was a site about Charlton Athletic and its managerial appointments 2014/17
  • Fumbluff said:

Swisdom said:

I'm actually interested in this. I was born here and I work here so it's an area close to my heart.

Might be interesting

You realise the flasher may no longer be there right?
    Me thinks you doth protest too much! It was you wasn't it
  • Fumbluff said:

I work there as well @Swisdom - if you buy two tickets I'll hold your hand through the scary parts....

Depends on your gender....and whether or not you have 'huge boobs' @Fumbluff
  • Perhaps he thought fab swingers.com would explain how Jimmy Anderson perfected his out and inswinger...
  • I've just spent a couple of minutes searching for Diora Baird and I can report that she is very attractive.
  • must be a different michaela tabb.

as on google this is what comes up.

Michaela Tabb is a Scottish snooker and pool referee, notable for establishing significant milestones for women officials in professional snooker.
  • Macronate said:

Isn't Michaela Tabb the snooker referee?

Give it a rest

Use the work computer?
    Of course, I own the company :wink:
  • Macronate said:

Isn't Michaela Tabb the snooker referee?

Give it a rest
    Bang on cue...
  • must be a different michaela tabb.

as on google this is what comes up.

Michaela Tabb is a Scottish snooker and pool referee, notable for establishing significant milestones for women officials in professional snooker.

I thought I'd spied 'er before