Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holidayyyy - Recommendations

Hi all,

I am looking to go away, not sure when yet eg. May/June/July. I need a proper holiday, one with Sun and nightlife (obviously)

I have been away on lads holidays in the past Malia/ Kavos/ Tenerife but just wanted to see suggestions on here. something semi reasonable price wise, all inc or half board preferred.

At present could be 2 of us going or 4-5 not sure yet.

Comments

• Bognor

Lol just got back from Adult weekend in Minehead a couple of weeks ago, was not a patch on bognor ;)
  • slovakia, croatia
  • slovakia, croatia

Anywhere specifically? Hvar i have had a brief look at deals any recommendations other than place. Ideally i would like to go somewhere with people more my age eg 25-35

• Some people at work have mentioned Lloret de Mar(Near Barcelona) has anyone else been before?
  • For you to get a response that might match your requirements, it would help if you mentioned your budget and what you are seeking from your holiday (ie culture, laying all day on a beach, nightclubs, walking with lions (!), cage diving to see Great White Sharks (!) etc, etc)
  • Budget- Not too bothered, ideally around £500 but can do more
    Room- As long as there is a bed and washing facilities
    Reason: Need a getaway with some nightlife & Good weather
    Not interested in day trips but if there is something boat party/ or something decent will look to do.
    Generally will be staying round hotel during the day/ drinking and dipping in the pool and going out most evenings :)

Hope this is a bit more specific but just looking at options at mo
  • Budget- Not too bothered, ideally around £500 but can do more
    Not interested in day trips but if there is something boat party/ or something decent will look to do.
    Generally will be staying round hotel during the day/ drinking and dipping in the pool and going out most evenings :)

Hope somebody can help you - I am too old to share your requirements, so wouldn't be able to help you (but I have walked with Lions (untethered) and have down cage diving in South Africa to observe Great Whites!

Hope you get the advise you are seeking
  • slovakia, croatia

Anywhere specifically? Hvar i have had a brief look at deals any recommendations other than place. Ideally i would like to go somewhere with people more my age eg 25-35

Eastbourne
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:

Budget- Not too bothered, ideally around £500 but can do more

Hope somebody can help you - I am too old to share your requirements, so wouldn't be able to help you (but I have walked with Lions (untethered) and have down cage diving in South Africa to observe Great Whites!

Thank you, there is alot out there to look at anyway so every little helps if someone can help point in a direction.

That sounds good cage diving etc, would be a good life experience but more for a chilled holiday. I need the opposite newly single so just want to get away and have fun
  • slovakia, croatia

Slovakia? Did you perhaps mean Slovenia?

• Go Majorca mate. Head to Palma Nova, just a stroll from the more 'heady' Maguluf if that floats your boat. Get the best of both worlds there.

Gran Canaria (Playa del Ingles or Puerto Rico) also a good shout. Plenty going on and better chance of decent weather in May/June.
  • PeterGage said:

Budget- Not too bothered, ideally around £500 but can do more

Thank you, there is alot out there to look at anyway so every little helps if someone can help point in a direction.

That sounds good cage diving etc, would be a good life experience but more for a chilled holiday. I need the opposite newly single so just want to get away and have fun
    Stay at the Black Prince Holiday Inn and get yourself down The Millers.
    Lol i am not going for that purpose alone, still a bit fresh and just want to go out and enjoy myself :) although when i am in the mood i shall have a look
  • Playa del ingles in gran canaria
    Correlejo in fuerteventura
    Kavos in corfu (looks like it's got loads more mental than when I was last there)
    Sunny Beach in Bulgaria
  • slovakia, croatia

have you considered going to a festival abroad but staying in a hotel?
  • Carter said:

Playa del ingles in gran canaria
    Correlejo in fuerteventura
    Kavos in corfu (looks like it's got loads more mental than when I was last there)
    Sunny Beach in Bulgaria

Thanks Carter, Sunny beach was on the list to look at just going from Tv documentary it might be a bit younger so not really sure.
    Kavos i went twice within a month , once with group of girls and mate and once just mate we went back it was really good. bit dirty but wouldn't say no to going again.
  • slovakia, croatia

Not really, could be an option though defo stay in a hotel :) music wise im pretty easy other than rock/ hardcore dub step so would go more for atmosphere then anything. Went to Reading festival once before that was fun but not my type of music
  • Come see us in Albufeira. Plenty of everything here, and I can point you at the good value restaurants and bars...
  • Sponsored links:

• Come see us in Albufeira. Plenty of everything here, and I can point you at the good value restaurants and bars...

Funny enough i know a few people who moved from essex to Portugal, I went a couple of times before and was 20 mins from Albufeira, met Jodie Kidd and was chatting to her for a bit :P again something i might look at as i have been before good weather and as i know people there would be good to go and see them.

Funny enough i know a few people who moved from essex to Portugal, I went a couple of times before and was 20 mins from Albufeira, met Jodie Kidd and was chatting to her for a bit :P again something i might look at as i have been before good weather and as i know people there would be good to go and see them.
    If you want any hotel recommendations, PM me.
  • Bognor

Lol just got back from Adult weekend in Minehead a couple of weeks ago, was not a patch on bognor ;)
    You're joking right? Minehead is miles better than Bognor.
  • Lake Bled in Slovenia is really nice.
  • slovakia, croatia

Not really, could be an option though defo stay in a hotel :) music wise im pretty easy other than rock/ hardcore dub step so would go more for atmosphere then anything. Went to Reading festival once before that was fun but not my type of music
    benicassim is pretty good, music goes on till 2/3am then you get all day to lay by the beach.
  • Bognor

You're joking right? Minehead is miles better than Bognor.
    No joke Sadie, i have been to bognor 6/7 times and all of them were better. Might have been luck of the draw and there were a few places closed 2000 people there as opposed to 7000, older people there than normal. Just wasnt a patch on the other ones, was still good/ messy. Also 3 and half hours as opposed to just over an hour journey so Bognor is easier too
  • slovakia, croatia

benicassim is pretty good, music goes on till 2/3am then you get all day to lay by the beach.

What sort of music would that be? I could probably google it tbf, sorry dont mean to be lazy but just trying to get ideas and then see what mates fancy :)

If you want any hotel recommendations, PM me.
    I will do defo, i could even potentially stay with friends who have place there but still might go down hotel route depending. I will let you know if i go regardless as can pop and say hello