Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clash of Clans, Charlton Athletic Clan

Hi Guys, if any of you are on here, basically dropped my tablet earlier and couldn't attack. Can you let Splash or Top know I will be out of wars for a bit until I get things sorted. cheers

Comments

• Hi Guys, if any of you are on here, basically dropped my tablet earlier and couldn't attack. Can you let Splash or Top know I will be out of wars for a bit until I get things sorted. cheers

2017 is turning out to be worst year. I feel for you man.
  • edited March 2017
  • MrOneLung said:

If computer games had any affect on me growing up, then playing Pacman in the 80's would lead to me eating pills in a darkened room, to a background of repetitive electronic music whilst imagining I was being chased by ghosts in the 90's.

Oh hang on.

It's the speed with which you eat the pills that's important I've been told.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Members only this ffs

Yeah everyone knows the cool crowd are playing dungeons and dragons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ohhh, a gaming thread.

I remember before the internet was readily available, at university (1992 I think this was, before other things became more interesting) I spent time using the engineering computers to play a group chat fantasy game I can't remember the name of for the life of me.

To access internet you used to need to use the decent computers that we also used for CADCAM.

Cutting edge at the time.!
  • Hi Guys, if any of you are on here, basically dropped my tablet earlier and couldn't attack. Can you let Splash or Top know I will be out of wars for a bit until I get things sorted. cheers

Literally thought you were broken. It's taken me about 15 mins to work out you're talking about a game.
  • A little part of me just died reading this thread!
  • This thread has the potential to be as damaging/hilarious as...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61621/hair-highlighting-tips/p1
  • Roger....over....
  • couldn't attack.

Try sacking Russle Slade

• Embarrassing thread of the year award
  • FIFA need to be sent this as proof why the International Break is a bad idea!!
  • I'm still blaming Fox for all this.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm still blaming Fox for all this.

Funnily enough I did drop it on my left foot
  • I'm blaming Wenger

Strange how you drop out when your getting your butt kicked and what the fecks a tablet? ;)

• I hear you like a blue one TCE
  • Ignore the haters @Bigbadbozman. You da boss.
  • Thanks for this. It's genuinely had me cracking up on a shitty Friday afternoon.

Never change CharltonLife, never change.
  • I hear you like a blue one TCE

He has to take half of one when goes to toilet to stop himself pissing on his shoes.

I'm sorry but that sounds so wrong, you dropped your tablet so you can't perform and splash and top will be disappointed...