Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017-18 Season Tickets - East Stand Blocks Closing

Comments

• Options
    It's the beginning of the end - closed blocks/closed stand/closed ground.
    Sold for flats and RD walks away.
  • Options
    Unique
  • Options
    Push fans closer together to try and make the ground look a bit busier, especially on telly. Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Push fans closer together to try and make the ground look a bit busier, especially on telly. Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything.

Very few telly shots of the east stand, because of the gantry position.
  • Options
    Good job as well.

From what I've heard A & B is frequented by people having sex on sofas whilst listening to DJs pump out Balearic house.
  • Options
    This is a complete admition that they realise season ticket sales will plummet next season.

Roland doesn't do failure my arse.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Sort of sticks one in the eye of the target20k group.

Hmmmm.....using that sort of language on here....... expect a knock on your door soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How much were tickets in those blocks this season?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-season-tickets-201617-2987820.aspx#GyrKMhIA8vRBDMjx.99

Looks like Zone 5, so £275 for an adult.

Pay £275 and use a £475 seat. Well done Katrien.
  • Options

How much were tickets in those blocks this season?

£275
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Sort of sticks one in the eye of the target20k group.

This is the point that nearly everyone has so far missed: whatever the offer and regardless of the blocks, it's a hidden admission by the SMT that attendances will be well below those of this season; that they'll lose another 2000 or so ST sales.

Either way, £300 anyhere else in the ground is £125 more than the Lower North I believe, so it isn't a great deal.

Looks like T20k will achieve it's aim next season - with 20k empty seats for every game... There have definately been a few games this season when there have been as many, if not more away suporters in the Jimmy Seed than home supporters in the East.

Sad times
  • Options
    Simply to stop people paying £17 and sitting in a £26 seat. So I'm told by people who have heard of that. Not me of course. wouldn't dream of it.
  • Options
    Another lesson in gross incompetence.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Apparently the club are only opening 3 seats in total next season

I thought Murray traditionally sat a couple of rows further down from Katrien so that when he turned round he could look up her skirt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

tell 'em to stick it where the sun don't shine and you will only return when Roland has gone

The sun hasn't shone at The Valley for three years.
  • Options

No big deal makes sense to me they are more or less empty anyway why waste time selling and paying for Stewards

Of course it's a big deal - it emphasises how incompetent they've been.
  • Options
    Stand by your beds and try not to get too excited......

"Season tickets for Charlton’s 2017/18 campaign will go on sale at 9am on Monday morning.

The Addicks will once again be one of the most affordable clubs to follow in the EFL next season, with adult prices beginning at £175 – equating to just £7.61 per league match.

Over 4,000 season tickets will be available at this price and U11s will once again be free when bought alongside an adult in the family stand.

As well as this, all season tickets purchased or renewed before the early-bird deadline will come with a free, six-month subscription to the club’s new, premium video service, which will launch on July 1st.

Full details on next season’s prices will be published at 9am on Monday morning - when they go on sale - and that is also when current season ticket holders should begin to receive their renewal packs in the post."
  • Options
    I thought lower north's capacity was just under 3 thousand rather than 4 thousand.
  • Options

I thought lower north's capacity was just under 3 thousand rather than 4 thousand.

Maybe the family corner will also be that price, just a guess.....
  • Options
    Does this mean then that the season tickets are going to be more expensive than last year in the Championship? That's a way to build up numbers!