Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Fiiish said:

Jaffa Cakes ought to be disqualified.

Its quite unbelievable they've been allowed in.
  • edited March 2017
    Jaffa Cake is a cake https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes

Bourbons should win
  • Jammie Dodgers a steal at 25/1
  • Fiiish said:

Its quite unbelievable they've been allowed in.
    I nearly threw up once when I, in all innocence, bit into what I thought was a chocolate biscuit.
    It wasn't.
    It was a bicuit-shaped cake called (hats off to them for their honesty) a 'Jaffa Cake'.

I was only 10 years old at the time. I've never fully recovered, and to this day shudder at the sight of them.
  • Fiiish said:

Yeah, that's like having Israel in the UEFA Euros.

We all know it's an indisputable fact that exotic sounding players are better than those with a standard British name.
    So surely Garibaldi at 50-1 is worth a shout?
    Normally I would go with Tunnock's Caramel Wafers but I guess they didn't qualify this time round - as you'd expect from a Scottish outfit.
  • Choc Digestives will be very hard to beat and Choc Hobnobs will be worthy adversaries .. @cafcfan I also have a thing about boring old Garibaldi, but no chance for the Italian outsider
  • edited March 2017
    Quite like a fig roll myself. Oreos, 2nd favourites is a bit of a joke.
  • surprised the big boys of biscuits arnt favourites with shortbreads and chocolate chip cookies at 18/1
  • If chocolate digestives don't win, it's a fix.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta be Orange Club.
  • Fiiish said:

Gotta be Orange Club.

Do they pay their taxes?
  • Chocolate hobnobs should win this. Then again I have little faith in the judgement of the British in voting for the correct thing.
  • Lemon puffs.....cha cha cha.......Lemon puffs........cha cha cha
  • Custard Creams
  • referendum on BISKIT rather than BREXIT
  • Penguin at 25-1 tickles my fancy, there no Tim Tam but closest too it.
  • I'm having an each way bet on Wagon Wheels
  • Malted milk @33s are worth a punt.
    However, the wife has informed me that Nice will win.
  • Bourbons deserve the win.

Not confirmed Jaffa Cakes are in yet, but if they are, the whole thing is a sham.
  • Sponsored links:

• When's the draw?
    Lemon Puffs have by far the greatest cream
    the world has ever seen....
  • Quite like a fig roll myself. Oreos, 2nd favourites is a bit of a joke.

Mint Oreos, with a glass of ice-cold milk, that's a different story...
  • Oreos? Fucking OREOS?

WHERE ARE THE FUNNY FACES AND JAM CREAMS?!?!
  • When's the draw?
    Lemon Puffs have by far the greatest cream
    the world has ever seen....

First round was going to be at 8 tonight but has been postponed until tomorrow. Still planned to end Friday
  • cafcfan said:

Fiiish said:

Yeah, that's like having Israel in the UEFA Euros.

We all know it's an indisputable fact that exotic sounding players are better than those with a standard British name.
    So surely Garibaldi at 50-1 is worth a shout?
    Normally I would go with Tunnock's Caramel Wafers but I guess they didn't qualify this time round - as you'd expect from a Scottish outfit.
    Used to like Chocolate Garibaldis (half dipped in chocolate), love Tunnocks, but my favorite biscuit was one I havent seen for years. It was about the size of a supermarket own brand digestive, round, golden, crisp, a bit honeycomb looking, but they used to go delightfully soggy when dinked without falling apart, no idea what they were called tho!. Also not forgetting the Swiskit as in " I'll risk it for a Swiskit" ad.
  • Sainsbury Taste the difference quadruple chocolate chip cookies.
  • Fiiish said:

Gotta be Orange Club.

Echo that, especially at 50-1
  • Bourbon, even though I'm no royalist, chocolate digestive and chocolate hobnob, both preferably with dark chocolate,and shortbread are the only biscuits worth bothering with. All are excellent on their own but improve immeasurably when dunked in a cup of tea.
  • Oreos? Fucking OREOS?

WHERE ARE THE FUNNY FACES AND JAM CREAMS?!?!

Oreos aren't biscuits, they're a chemical concoction.