Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ebbsfleet International

Anyone know which car park is nearest the coach drop off point?

Do you have to pay?

Someone on the Unity Trip might be able to answer.

Ta.

Comments

• Options
    Have found this, which gives the tariffs & walking times from the station. http://ebbsfleetintl.co.uk/parking
    There is a link to a little map.
  • Options
    I parked in a nearby residential street. Saved £11 I think for the sake of walking about 300 yards. Did nearly take a wrong turn though and thought I'd miss the coach but it all turned out beautifully.
  • Options

I parked in a nearby residential street. Saved £11 I think for the sake of walking about 300 yards. Did nearly take a wrong turn though and thought I'd miss the coach but it all turned out beautifully.

Didn't realise there were any nearby residential streets, thanks for letting me know.

• Options

Swanscombe?
  • Options
    BDL said:

Swanscombe?
    Northfleet, for Saturday to Sunday. Restricted on weekdays I think.