Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Converting Cini Film to digital. Help needed

Anyone in the trade know how this is done, costs, time taken etc

Asking for the musuem

Comments

• Play it on a screen and film it on your phone, job don
  • Play it on a screen and film it on your phone, job don

That would only work in France due to EU regulations and your special moderators spy phone.
  • edited March 2017

Play it on a screen and film it on your phone, job don

That would only work in France due to EU regulations and your special moderators spy phone.
    Shush - Tiddles will want one and God knows what grassing he'll be able to do then.
  • bobmunro said:

Play it on a screen and film it on your phone, job don

Shush - Tiddles will want one and God knows what grassing he'll be able to do then.
    Oops, I expect a Bulgarian umbrella any day now
  • Should be quite a few places (although less than there were) that can do a scan and transfer you the digital file. Can't give you a guide on price but shouldn't be too pricey as it sounds like you just need a scan and transfer rather than developing then film?
  • Should be quite a few places (although less than there were) that can do a scan and transfer you the digital file. Can't give you a guide on price but shouldn't be too pricey as it sounds like you just need a scan and transfer rather than developing then film?

Thanks
  • Definitely not the cheapest but probably the best. I have used them and the quality is fantastic. http://www.alivestudios.co.uk
  • edited March 2017
    My parents wedding was done on a cini. Mum got it done at 'a place in town' the other day. Now on memory stick and dvd quality is pretty good.

That's all I got.
  • Snappy snaps.