Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A question for the Ladies...

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
...or any trannys with have here.

Even though we've had very nice weather the last few days, I've noticed quite a few women are still wearing black thick tights. Surely these would make you sweat like a bastard?

Comments

• Rothko?..
  • do bastards sweet alot then ? maybe they are over weight .
  • As a woman, I cannot understand why they would wear them at anytime other than winter. Yes, they do make you "sweat like a bastard", as do normal tights in hot weather! I prefer to scare people with my lily white legs instead!! Still, I did see a woman yesterday wearing shorts and huge furry boots - her feet must have been swimming!
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]As a woman, I cannot understand why they would wear them at anytime other than winter. Yes, they do make you "sweat like a bastard", as do normal tights in hot weather! I prefer to scare people with my lily white legs instead!! Still, I did see a woman yesterday wearing shorts and huge furry boots - her feet must have been swimming!

Totally agree with Wilma on this one!! I can't understand the girls that wear them - in this weather the less clothes the better (And before you men start perving I'm meaning summer top / shirt and skirt / crop trousers)

:o)
  • tights were obviously invented by a man

they are hidious at anytime of year!

can't even begin to think whats happening to a girly who is wearing them at this time of year

EEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
  • I believe the term is something like "disco pants"! :o)
  • Prefer hold-ups or stockings myself........(on a lady I might add)..
  • edited July 2008
    KBL nooooooooooooooooooooo men invented hold ups, stockings and push up bras !!!!!

shame is that some men actually wear em .

Worked with a lady . Big girl size 18 min. She insisted on cominh into work wearing lycra shorts ! I tell you the noise when she mooved was something else and the static electricity could have lite up Moscow !! lost weight when i worked with her used to put me off me breakfast .
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]KBL nooooooooooooooooooooo men invented hold ups, stockings and push up bras !!!!!

shame is that some men actually wear em .

Worked with a lady . Big girl size 18 min. She insisted on cominh into work wearing lycra shorts ! I tell you the noise when she mooved was something else and the static electricity could have lite up Moscow !! lost weight when i worked with her used to put me off me breakfast .

I thought you liked your girls curvy :-)
  • Dont like em starving !!!!

Licra on anyone is a no no but on a big woman oooooooo dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• it's as bad as leggings

nothing good will come of it

what eejit thought of bringing them back into fashion?????
  • All women should be forced to wear seamed stockings....;-)
  • .......and tennis outfits

;o)