Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield United v Charlton 2017 post match views

The missing postmatch thread!

Thanks to all those in the match thread!

Over to those who are still bothered!

Comments

• edited March 2017

Today's result means we are no longer in the running for automatic promotion. I really believed we were going up until today.

We're still hopng for top 6 as our owner has promised us. Hope the collaborators are also supporting our team to meet this objective. Would be disingenuous for the Vol Au Vents and the Sewer to claim this is no longer realistic.
  • Granddaughters birthday.

Are we safe yet?

Are we safe yet?

We as far away from relegation as Palace are in the PL. one team has form, the other does not however.
  • Luckily there's enough shit about for us to be safe but shameful that we are anywhere near it .
    Saw a bit on moody feed from Sheffield Utd fans phone near halfway line and first half united finished strong and looked like they had a few chances .
    Think I saw Watt have a nice turn and good shot saved well by their keeper .

25% 7th-12th ......... 74.75% 13th-20th ........ 0.25% Relegation

Are we safe yet?

Happy Bday to your GD

Maybe or maybe not
  • Meh ... Can't this season just end now

Are we safe yet?

Happy Bday to your GD

Maybe or maybe not
    Thanks, and let's hope so.
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:

Meh ... Can't this season just end now

But look at it this way. We are safe now. If you wish this season away we only have another wretched one facing us come August.
  • Wasn't there. Sounded like we more than matched them throughout. There is no reason why we shouldn't be challenging a lot higher in this division if it wasn't for the tossers in charge. Yet another wasted season.
  • Never seen so few post match comments by 6pm, thanks Roland, you are the ultimate vinegar pisser.
  • Played bloody well in my opinion. Better side.

Played bloody well and got no bloody points.
  • edited March 2017
    Does anybody really give a foock !
  • WSS said:

Played bloody well in my opinion. Better side.

Played bloody well and got no bloody points.
    Yeah but playing well and losing will happen. We've been playing poorly and losing/drawing so this is a step in the right direction. Like Tuesday night, it sounds like we didn't take our chances.

Also don't think it's coincidental that JFC and Ulvestad are fit and Konsa is in midfield.

With a couple additions and getting players fit I think we should be decent next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• PARAS (Posting After Reading All Submissions) (Coz I can without letting other posts influence me!!).

Good first half; not so good second half. Token gesture by that manager type character, in his MacLean white 'look at me' trainers and ill fitting training top, to attempt to thank fans at end.

That's it really. All very depressing. However, Depeche Mode's new album will cheer you up.
  • League One is waiting nervously for Charltons charge.

And the charge of Perkes to the Directors buffet table's....
  • If Robinson gets to build a squad in the close season he will be the first to have been given a chance to do so since this shower arrived. I don't much like the look of the table though. Could be preparing for League 2 in August. Thanks Roly.
  • edited March 2017
    Losing, making 3 subs, none for injury and none a striker. They were 3-5-2 and we had 3 CHs on pitch but never matched them up. Wonder why we lost?
  • Does anybody really give a foock !

Yes I really don't want L2, and many potential buyers might not want it either

I kinda expected the result, a narrow defeat, as we've been competitive against the big teams this season.
  • 1 win in the last 12 games. It's not great any way you look at it.
  • You just wait till January the summer when Robinson can spend big!