Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons game off. (25th March)

Comments

• Off according to the BBC.
  • Fcking great. Just booked tickets down south for the that weekend and will now miss the Tuesday night.
  • Another bumper midweek attendance expected then.
  • KM will do anything not have anymore fans meetings.
  • Just got notification on my phone that it's been postponed.
  • Awesome. As said elsewhere, taking Charlton Aesthetic (dormant) to Faversham for her birthday weekend so this means I won't miss our rousing run-in. Faversham autocorrects to Diversify btw
  • KM's got a shopping trip booked.
  • M.K. dons match off new date 4th April 19-45 kick off
  • Sponsored links:

• Plus academy goalkeeper Ashley Maynard-Brewer who has been named in Australia’s U23s squad...
  • Leuth said:

Awesome. As said elsewhere, taking Charlton Aesthetic (dormant) to Faversham for her birthday weekend so this means I won't miss our rousing run-in. Faversham autocorrects to Diversify btw

Faversham??? Why????????
  • M.K. dons match off new date 4th April 19-45 kick off

Knew it. Right in the middle of my holiday. For me, the season is almost over.

Just Gillingham & Swindon, unless I can get a day pass for Chesterfield, wherever that is.

:-(

• Leuth said:

Awesome. As said elsewhere, taking Charlton Aesthetic (dormant) to Faversham for her birthday weekend so this means I won't miss our rousing run-in. Faversham autocorrects to Diversify btw

Faversham??? Why????????

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????
    Garden of England mate
  • If the club believes we are still in a relegation battle = Good decision.

If the club thinks we are safe, then it's a poor financial decision because it potentially result in undecided season tickets decision whether too renew or not. Plus much lower attendances from us and franchise.
  • edited March 2017
    JamesSeed said:

M.K. dons match off new date 4th April 19-45 kick off

Just Gillingham & Swindon, unless I can get a day pass for Chesterfield, wherever that is.

Few of us going to Chesterfield on a beano @JamesSeed if you want to tag along, I am sorting train tickets if you want to inbox me Jim
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought it was up to the International manager to contact the player first to break the good news... seems a bit strange to me that, especially in these days of internet and digital communication, he was shown a letter from the FA by Gobby.

Good luck to Ezri all the same - thrown in at the deep end this season and he's done well for a young lad, and probably the nearest thing we've got (and I know he's missed a few games) to an ever-present this season. Apart from JJ and Solly, out of respect to their loyalty to the club, Konsa's probably one of the few who'd merit POTY this year (if Meire hadn't stuck her beak in and forced it's cancellation) - along with Holmes and, pôssibly Rudd.

Good luck to the lad - hope his injury doesn't prevent him from playing a part

• Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????
    Garden of England mate
    Not sure Faversham is exactly what most people associate with "the Garden of England"

It's got the Shepherd Neame brewery though, which is a big tick
  • JamesSeed said:

Just go to Chester and find the nearest field
  • Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????
    Garden of England mate
    Not sure Faversham is exactly what most people associate with "the Garden of England"

It's got the Shepherd Neame brewery though, which is a big tick
    As Leslie Phillips would have said "Ooooh nasty!"...
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news for Konza. He has shouldered a ton of reaponsibility early in his career - like Solly and Cousins before him.

I guess that means he won't be on the 2018 CAFC calendar, but good luck to him.
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought it was up to the International manager to contact the player first to break the good news... seems a bit strange to me that, especially in these days of internet and digital communication, he was shown a letter from the FA by Gobby.

Good luck to Ezri all the same - thrown in at the deep end this season and he's done well for a young lad, and probably the nearest thing we've got (and I know he's missed a few games) to an ever-present this season. Apart from JJ and Solly, out of respect to their loyalty to the club, Konsa's probably one of the few who'd merit POTY this year (if Meire hadn't stuck her beak in and forced it's cancellation) - along with Holmes and, pôssibly Rudd.

Good luck to the lad - hope his injury doesn't prevent him from playing a part

Konsa will almost definitely get young player of the year, whilst I think Holmes will be the winner of POTY.

Ezri has largely taken to the first team like a duck to water and that's a huge credit to him, the staff and his own personal development and talent. Hopefully he stays next season for us to see him develop further and gain that bit of more consistency that all young players lack through inexperience.
  • Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????

Leuth said:

Faversham??? Why????????
    Garden of England mate
    Garden of England is something that got lost in translation over time.
    It started as guardian of England because of the Kent coastline.
    Just saying
  • edited March 2017

Bad news.

New owners were coming over for this game.

Hope it doesn't delay the 18 April announcement of the takeover.

I've followed most of the threads on here, but didn't know we were, apprently, so close to kicking Meire's arse out of the door. If there are, indeed, prospective new owners, then that's great news. Any new owner will have to gain trust, but they surely can't be any worse than douchebag and Meire (and no-balls).

I honestly look every day in the vague hope I see a post saying Meire's gone (that, I think, would alreay be a 500% improvement); but to see all three out of the club would be fantstic news.

I'll set my alrm for 18th April then... match against Frachise or not
  • Nothing wrong with Faversham, Whitstable Town at home that day too. They do a great burger and more than 14 chips. Romantic dinner?
  • SE7toSG3 said:

JamesSeed said:

Few of us going to Chesterfield on a beano @JamesSeed if you want to tag along, I am sorting train tickets if you want to inbox me Jim
    Will check HWMBO, and with a bit of luck....
    ...and of course I have my Senior Railcard ;-)
  • edited March 2017
    All eyes on Port Vale v Shrewsbury on Friday night then as the mighty Valiants aim to cut the deficit to six points. Vale then go to Coventry on Tuesday and Walsall on the 25th. If we lose on Saturday and they pick up five or six points things will suddenly look much more dicey. On that basis you can see a case for calling off MK, although it's pathetic we're in this situation in the first place.
  • All eyes on Port Vale v Shrewsbury on Friday night then as the mighty Valiants aim to cut the deficit to six points. Vale then go to Coventry on Tuesday and Walsall on the 25th. If we lose on Saturday and they pick up five or six points things will suddenly look much more dicey. On that basis you can see a case for calling off MK, although it's pathetic we're in this situation in the first place.

Walsall v Port Vale has been postponed according to BBC.
  • edited March 2017

All eyes on Port Vale v Shrewsbury on Friday night then as the mighty Valiants aim to cut the deficit to six points. Vale then go to Coventry on Tuesday and Walsall on the 25th. If we lose on Saturday and they pick up five or six points things will suddenly look much more dicey. On that basis you can see a case for calling off MK, although it's pathetic we're in this situation in the first place.

Walsall v Port Vale has been postponed according to BBC.
    Yes, just seen that. Wouldn't be hugely surprised if they beat Shrews and Coventry though. They have MK on the 28th.

The good news is they have Sheff United, Bolton and Fleetwood to play in their last four matches.

I actually think we will be fine, but it could close up alarmingly before we go to Posh on April 1st.