Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight's Crossbar Challenge

Comments

• Not being funny but the geezer against Bury did exactly the same.
  • shocking how poor some of these punters are
  • 25 years was the reply when asked about last playing football. What he should have said was "football?".
  • Taken from another thread:

"Having woken from his coma, my old dad finally taught himself to walk again. Tonight his dream came true by kicking a ball on the Valley pitch. Thank you for the chance of a lifetime #cafc"

Bet you feel bad now..
  • I don't understand how so many of them are so low. After seeing 15/16 failed attempts surely you'd gather that you need to overcompensate and hit them higher. I think I've only seen one go over the bar.
  • And that was from JJ
  • I'll ping that bar in one
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't think you will get too many complaints about that being filmed in portrait......
  • Loved how moments later Dillon Phillips came out of the tunnel and planted a ball from slightly further out straight on to the crossbar
  • Jackson should get the money to donate to the upbeats or something after he hit the bar with his freekick. Doesn't look like we are going to have an actual winner for quite some time...
  • My son Jack still the worst one yet. Just made the goal.
  • Crying laughing at that
  • All just Duchatelet family members to ensure no more money is paid out?
  • It''s cringeworthy, just like all the others gimmicks they have trotted out instead of getting on and running the club professionally.

Nothing wrong with such a half time contest, what it's shown is how crap Charlton fans are at playing the game!
  • Of all the Charlton free kick takers this season that he could have studied the technique of he goes and picks Lookman...
  • edited March 2017
    masicat said:

My son Jack still the worst one yet. Just made the goal.

That was near the target though. That last one was painful. I'd be chuffed to bits if someone won it but the attempts bar one have been awful.
  • It's another tickbox PR exercise. Some boffin at the club, thought this idea would sell more Jackpot tickets, when sales have dropped cause of the crap served up from the owner and his minions.

No one will win it as the participants are more Diana Ross, than David Beckham.

• Sponsored links:

• All just Duchatelet family members to ensure no more money is paid out?

Duchatelet family members in the UK? Seems unlikely.
  • edited March 2017

shirty5 said:

It's another tickbox PR exercise. Some boffin at the club, thought this idea would sell more Jackpot tickets, when sales have dropped cause of the crap served up from the owner and his minions.

No one will win it as the participants are more Diana Ross, than David Beckham.

It's half time entertainment, what do you expect Ed Sheeran?
    Entertainment? Are you taking the Michael?
  • think that was simon church in disguise
  • Sounds like ed sheerans dad.

Was Ed in the director's box? Maybe we have found our new owner.

If he can be in every place in the top 15 of the charts, so can we. come on Ed, Ed sheeren's red and white army.

Oh it doesn't work like that. Bugger
  • Best entertainment would be someone to aim a ball firmly at someone to their left, just below midriff.
  • edited March 2017
    JaShea99 said:

I don't understand how so many of them are so low. After seeing 15/16 failed attempts surely you'd gather that you need to overcompensate and hit them higher. I think I've only seen one go over the bar.

The club have filled the ball with water instead of air.
  • Would love a go at this.
  • Taken from another thread:

"Having woken from his coma, my old dad finally taught himself to walk again. Tonight his dream came true by kicking a ball on the Valley pitch. Thank you for the chance of a lifetime #cafc"

Bet you feel bad now..

Is your dad Jay Dasilva???