Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall dragging football back to the 1970s

Comments

• whilst i don't agree with the behaviour you could sort of somehow understand if it was a derby,but it wasn't not even a London club, it was just an opportunity to play up and some of these fuckers took it with both hands, the man with the ipad above has probably got caught up in the heat of the moment, from wearing a shirt he probably wasnt a one off fan, silly boy. only thing i do feel bad for is the genuine fans that cant get tickets because of these twats buying tickets.

How many pitch invasions have you had this year?
  • When the arse is hanging out of Charlton Athletic and we are the anal fissure of English football, them stupid cnuts always make me smile. Some real brain donors there, what a depressing gene pool.

Whilst I agree, have you seen the state of some of your fans?
    oh no, we've hit a nerve.
    Can only mean that one of the cctv images is in fact BBW himself. I reckon it's the ginger fella?
    Have you? Be a sport and let me know which one, how you came to that conclusion, why you believe that there's only one conclusion that can be drawn and what makes you think you're the chief constable of the thought police? Thank you ever so much.

Gingers need loving too.
    Yep, definitely hit a nerve
    Is he carrying a tom tom?

Wanted for crimes including being a grown man in a replica shirt.
    And carrying a man bag!
    Puts him on par with Gobinson.
  • whilst i don't agree with the behaviour you could sort of somehow understand if it was a derby,but it wasn't not even a London club, it was just an opportunity to play up and some of these fuckers took it with both hands, the man with the ipad above has probably got caught up in the heat of the moment, from wearing a shirt he probably wasnt a one off fan, silly boy. only thing i do feel bad for is the genuine fans that cant get tickets because of these twats buying tickets.

none that i can recall although i've only attended 3 home games, 1 against you, Peterborough and on the weekend against Bury, nothing wrong with a pitch invasion, throwing coins and charging at an away end in which was a very good fa cup match ( beating the prem champs) on the other hand is different, only a complete numpty would do anything in the ground these days as all covered by cameras.

IIRC, two
    1st two fans went onto the pitch (other 198) stayed in their seats.
    2nd last game of the season ( in true spanner form) Burnley started it.

IIRC, two

We've never blamed Burnley.

IIRC, two

True. It's normally that Other team who play in claret blue that you blame, isn't it?

IIRC, two

True. It's normally that Other team who play in claret blue that you blame, isn't it?
    Er, yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at.

IIRC, two

Bit late for lunch? What's with all the nibbles.
  • When the arse is hanging out of Charlton Athletic and we are the anal fissure of English football, them stupid cnuts always make me smile. Some real brain donors there, what a depressing gene pool.

Whilst I agree, have you seen the state of some of your fans?
    Guess we both have some right 'types'.....but Palace are in a different league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that Chris Coleman in the top picture?!
    Is he carrying a tom tom?

Wanted for crimes including being a grown man in a replica shirt.
    Surely not a grown man?!

IIRC, two

Apologies @Bow_Addick, it had been a long day up to that point. Grumpiness was firmly at the fore.
  • Quite a few of the pictures are Leicester West Ham fans. Considering they were the ones who started hurling coins, bottles & seats.

• Quite a few of the pictures are Leicester fans. Considering they were the ones who started hurling coins, bottles & seats.

Always the victims, it's never your fault.
  • Quite a few of the pictures are Leicester fans. Considering they were the ones who started hurling coins, bottles & seats.

Always the victims, it's never your fault.
    yes but you wasn't there blah, blah, blah.
    You got a lol sparrows but you can have a pmsl and a ffs as well.

Even if they did start throwing stuff, they wouldn't have had an intended target if the home fans hadn't have (a) invaded the pitch, (b) headed towards the away end, and (c) goaded the away fans.

IIRC, two

Apologies @Bow_Addick, it had been a long day up to that point. Grumpiness was firmly at the fore.
    No need to apologise.
    Got your Spurs ticket?!

• Sponsored links:

IIRC, two

No need to apologise.
    Got your Spurs ticket?!

Ticket all sorted, yes.

Looking forward to the day but not the prospective result :smile:
  • The cup draw is just a ruse to save Levy the demolition cost of WHL. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

The cup draw is just a ruse to save Levy the demolition cost of WHL. ;)

Or to finish the new build, they got the nuts and bolts, just need a few Spanners.
  • How many tickets did Millwall get for the Tottenham game? Around 4k?
  • "Millwall were originally offered only 2,800 tickets for the tie at White Hart Lane on March 12, even though they would have been entitled to about 4,000.

But after discussions between both clubs, as well as talks with the local Safety Advisory Group comprising representatives from the emergency services and the council, Millwall’s allocation was set at 3,681"
  • Rochdale 0 Millwall 1

Gregory pen 14m
  • Spanners now 2 up
  • Rochdale 2 Spanners 2