Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall dragging football back to the 1970s

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Little did i know that i would spot this summers look in the sports pages and not my Daily Express fashion supplement.

Even the tame Spanners on here must be shaking their heads over that one?

The revelation that those cnuts cannot take a bit of success on the field without getting over cnutish off it was a hardly surprise, come on. They've been trading on that laughable rep for decades.
  • The thing is string vest should be in red/ gold and green
  • I didn't even know they still made string vests. Where would you get one??

Just ordered mine to go with me shorts for Chesterfield away
  • Been reported to the FA by Leicester.

#Banter
  • clb74 said:

I didn't even know they still made string vests. Where would you get one??

I thought it was you in the paper!
  • clb74 said:

I didn't even know they still made string vests. Where would you get one??

I thought it was you in the paper!
    Got you the kids size one
  • Some set the trends others just follow.image
  • edited February 2017
    _MrDick said:

Been reported to the FA by Leicester.

#Banter
    Let's sit back in wonderment as our glorious FA 'yet again' go into ignore mode and find some ridiculous reason for doing Sweet FA about The Spanners.....for the umpteenth time!
  • Too many vested interests... they will probably string everyone along and nothing will happen.

eh?
  • edited February 2017

Been reported to the FA by Leicester.

Who will do nothing.
    Because from what I can make of it, nothing happened.
    Judging by the Sky report, the old bill didn't seem that bothered about collaring that many.
    Only three arrests, the Millwall fan arrested was more than likely nicked for wearing that string vest.

"The Metropolitan Police has confirmed three men were arrested after disorder at the end of Millwall's FA Cup win over Leicester.
    All three were arrested on suspicion of affray and remained in custody on Sunday morning.
    A 57-year-old Millwall fan was released with no further action. Two Leicester City supporters - a 49-year-old man and a 25-year-old man - have both accepted a caution."
  • Sponsored links:

• It's the brown slip ons that go with the vest, do as you likey
  • News Shoppper has published pictures of 18 of the West Ham fans who caused trouble at the Millwall/Leicester game the other week:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15125269.WANTED__Police_hunt_18_suspects_in_connection_with_violence_at_Millwall_v_Leicester_City_FA_Cup_match/#

Bloke in the second picture, wearing a very fetching beret, reminds me a bit of Gumbo from the film "ID". "Fackin love you, Gumbo".
  • MrLargo said:

News Shoppper has published pictures of 18 of the West Ham fans who caused trouble at the Millwall/Leicester game the other week:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15125269.WANTED__Police_hunt_18_suspects_in_connection_with_violence_at_Millwall_v_Leicester_City_FA_Cup_match/#

Bloke in the second picture, wearing a very fetching beret, reminds me a bit of Gumbo from the film "ID". "Fackin love you, Gumbo".

No string vest.
  • some proper saps in that line up few older blokes aswell that should know better, the faccking hard cnuts
  • I assume they've picked up the old granny already.
    One of the 18 is a ringer for Bradley Walsh.
  • MrLargo said:

News Shoppper has published pictures of 18 of the West Ham fans who caused trouble at the Millwall/Leicester game the other week:

I counted about three teeth between all of that lot.
  • MrLargo said:

I counted about three teeth between all of that lot.
    Higher than their IQ.
  • When the arse is hanging out of Charlton Athletic and we are the anal fissure of English football, them stupid cnuts always make me smile. Some real brain donors there, what a depressing gene pool.
  • When the arse is hanging out of Charlton Athletic and we are the anal fissure of English football, them stupid cnuts always make me smile. Some real brain donors there, what a depressing gene pool.

Whilst I agree, have you seen the state of some of your fans?

Sadly, i concede the point. BUT you always have a seniority in these matters...
  • Sponsored links:

Sadly, i concede the point. BUT you always have a seniority in these matters...
    I think you'll find we've tied up both the seniority and the junior aspect (see super gran and her grandson).
    Is he carrying a tom tom?

oh no, we've hit a nerve.
    Can only mean that one of the cctv images is in fact BBW himself. I reckon it's the ginger fella?

Wanted for crimes including being a grown man in a replica shirt.

Wanted for crimes including being a grown man in a replica shirt.
    And carrying a man bag!
  • dont know why but he reminds me of marcus out of about a boy

oh no, we've hit a nerve.
    Can only mean that one of the cctv images is in fact BBW himself. I reckon it's the ginger fella?
    Have you? Be a sport and let me know which one, how you came to that conclusion, why you believe that there's only one conclusion that can be drawn and what makes you think you're the chief constable of the thought police? Thank you ever so much.

Gingers need loving too.
  • whilst i don't agree with the behaviour you could sort of somehow understand if it was a derby,but it wasn't not even a London club, it was just an opportunity to play up and some of these fuckers took it with both hands, the man with the ipad above has probably got caught up in the heat of the moment, from wearing a shirt he probably wasnt a one off fan, silly boy. only thing i do feel bad for is the genuine fans that cant get tickets because of these twats buying tickets.