Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We will still be OKAY!

Despite the last couple of games I am still a million percent confident we will turn this run round and better performances will come again. We have been up and down all season. We have THIRTEEN games and it is so unlikely we won't get well clear. The play-offs were always a tall order. We don't have anywhere near enough for those sadly but more than enough to get clear of danger. I was a little more encouraged by the 2nd half today. But we will be fine come the end of the season.

I am not going to make any judgement on next season whether it's a possible promotion, mid table or relegation until the August closes.

And yes my bet about wearing a burka if we go down still stands.

Comments

• We are seven points from a relegation place in a terrible run of form. That is all.
  • Obviously we have different ideas as to what 'okay' means.
  • And Scunthorpe, Bradford and Sheffield United to play in March
  • dickplumb said:

We are seven points from a relegation place in a terrible run of form. That is all.

8 POINTS. AND STILL A MUCH BETTER GOAL DIFFERENCE.

We have it in us to turn it round like earlier in the season.
  • Despite the last couple of games I am still a million percent confident we will turn this run round and better performances will come again. We have been up and down all season. We have THIRTEEN games and it is so unlikely we won't get well clear. The play-offs were always a tall order. We don't have anywhere near enough for those sadly but more than enough to get clear of danger. I was a little more encouraged by the 2nd half today. But we will be fine come the end of the season.

I am not going to make any judgement on next season whether it's a possible promotion, mid table or relegation until the August closes.

You are so deluded. I suggest you remove the blinkers, take a look at the table and our results under Robinson and see what is obvious to most - that we are in a relegation battle.
    In my opinion we are relying on others performing even worse than us, because if it comes down to us having to up our game then it just isn't going to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Port Vale have a game in hand on us
  • dickplumb said:

We are seven points from a relegation place in a terrible run of form. That is all.

8 POINTS. AND STILL A MUCH BETTER GOAL DIFFERENCE.

We have it in us to turn it round like earlier in the season.
    I remember that march up the table we had fondly... There was a complete dearth of ideas on the pitch today except mavididi. It has been that way for quite some time
  • We will STILL be ok.

And there's me thinking it was already shit.
  • Get back under the bridge !!!
  • I reckon we need another 12 points to guarantee safety.

Don't think we will be relegated but I would not be having much money on us being more than 5 points above the relegation zone this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Despite the last couple of games I am still a million percent confident we will turn this run round and better performances will come again. We have been up and down all season. We have THIRTEEN games and it is so unlikely we won't get well clear. The play-offs were always a tall order. We don't have anywhere near enough for those sadly but more than enough to get clear of danger. I was a little more encouraged by the 2nd half today. But we will be fine come the end of the season.

• What I mean is bad performances don't go on forever.
  • MrLargo said:

http://mobile.cafc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-charlton-athletic-relegation-to-league-one-3068129.aspx

14th in League 1 is not "okay". It's nowhere near "okay". All the more so given the empty promises in the above statement.

What's in store next season is irrelevant. This season has been a disgrace, last season was a disgrace, everything they've done since they got here has been a disgrace.

Anyone else remember them communicating "further plans" with the fans?
  • You on drugs mate?
  • You on drugs mate?

Too much fizzy pop at the night club after the game
  • Good God
    Some people are so blinkered as to what is happening they may as well be blind
  • Uboat said:

What I mean is bad performances don't go on forever.

Why? Why don't they?
    You don't take it in turns to win. If you're shit you will keep losing.
    This season has been up and down. We have shown what we were capable of. Two wins against Bristol Rovers. A great result at Bolton. Even at the start of the season Walsall and Shrewsbury.

Yes we have had Rochdale home, Swindon, Peterboro and what happened in SE16.

It's been very up and down and 13 games is more than a quarter of the season. There will be a good run again followed by I am sure a dodgy one again.

But I do totally level that finishing mid table is not good enough for a club like us.
  • I can't wait to rub it in at the end of the season. LOL!