Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• If BFG had concussion he should have come off immediately, not play on until half time
  • They may well have. But didn't.

What was it that Napoleon said about lucky generals. Robinson is anything but lucky methinks.
  • Boring me so much.
  • Chizz said:

Karl Robinson felt his Charlton side categorically did enough to win against Bury

Karl, I can categorically assure you, we didn't.

We didn't do the one thing you need to win against Bury which is score more goals than them, Karl.

Remember what you said last week, score two goals and we win. Well, we didn't score two goals.
  • No way did we do enough to win that game, we were utter shite. Karl Deluded Robinson
  • As someone once said, JUST WIN GAMES Karl.
  • "Today you can question any of the player’s attitude,” explained the Charlton manager.

I can't tell if that's a typo
  • He must have been watching a different game to me, because what I saw was shot. He's no better than Slade, can't wait for Congo Chris to have his turn.
  • Sponsored links:

• he should react VERY positively and RESIGN
  • Go away Robinson. Your shit is boring now
  • Probably not to win but we deserved a draw on the 2nd half performance.
  • Can I be the first to suggest that Robinson is the new Eichler?

The post-war real estate developer?
  • Karl Robinson felt his Charlton side categorically did enough to win against Bury

Karl

I would welcome the opportunity and so would 5000 plus others to sit down and watch the game with you ...

You get paid for watching - we pay and we don't wear tinted glasses

I have been going to the valley since 1962 and that is the worse performance I have seen - absolutely hopeless .

We need an experience manager to get back us back on line

Either curbs or Powell

KR your totally out of comfort zone and clearly not wanted - you dishing up rubbish

Sorry to rant but it's time to go

• Ah Bless, Mr President and Miss Presidentcocksucker love your lickspittle crap, it diverts attention from their total incompetence or is it incompetence?? is there an ulterior motive in screwing up this football club so much??!
  • Robinson has a huge library full of weighty books covering all the great orators of history, all their iconic and memorable quotations. He has studied them hard, memorised many, has visualised delivering them to a stunned and breathless audience.

And yet he still manages to spout a load of complete bollocks every time.

There may be a mathematical formula somewhere to express the amount of bullshit per word. Robinson would score pretty high on that.
  • edited February 2017
    Katrien, Karl, Sue and Chris will have a great evening dancing round their handbags and manbags in Crossbars. The fact that we are as low as we have been since World War 2 and most of the time before that too is neither here nor there.

I didn't go today as under the weather for various reasons. I'd hoped to regret missing it.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

Complete waste of time even discussing Robinson.
    He's not the problem.
    The owner is.

Still a cunt though
  • So karl let's say your right and we did deserve the win, when we've taken 3 out of 18 points I've started work early and rushed about had to watch the game sober had south eastern cancelled the 19.34 to chislehurst walked home in the rain , IT'S NOT SOMETHING I F@CKING WANT TO HEAR. and to make matters worse we didn't deserve the win
  • se9addick said:

JamesSeed said:

Complete waste of time even discussing Robinson.
    He's not the problem.
    The owner is.

I'm not sure, just to play devils advicate, isn't it entirely possible that RD is a tosser and KR is incompetent?

I don't like some of the stuff chucked his way, but honestly I still believe that we have a side that should be capable of beating Bury (and Oxford etc) despite everything else that's going on.
    RD is a tosser and as far as I can see KR is useless. Its ludicrous to suggest no other manager could do better with this squad.
  • Our finishing today was,not for the first time, shambolic.
  • The effort was there. Just very little quality.
  • Swisdom said:

Our finishing today was,not for the first time, shambolic.

Was it? What clear cut chances did we miss?
  • The effort was there. Just very little quality.

So like the games being played tomorrow up the park by fat blokes with hang overs.