Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Yellow and blue army could make the protest a bit more exciting. Should we have some red and white smoke bombs to compliment their yellow and blue ones?
  • Options
    This has to be good news (the new group, not the smoke bombs).
  • Options
    The discontent with Duchatelet's involvement in football is spreading like wild fly
  • Options
    Let's hope Roland doesn't have a lawnmower.
  • Options
    That's got to be good news !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see STVV are properly on board.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When all this is over we will have made lasting friends with our brothers and sisters in STVV
  • Options
    Half and half Charlton/STTV scarf anyone?
  • Options
    That GrAS Facebook page should be printed & handed out to our supporters before the Bury match on Saturday.

Those pro regimers that bother to read it might begin to wonder whether our protests have some validity after all....

VOTV would be another vehicle for this , of course.
  • Options
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the second point - but I doubt there are more than 20 of them so hardly significant!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

In all honesty, its great to see that they're stepping their game up, and we're all coming together out of a love for our clubs. United we stand.

#FansUnited

No, I can't stand Utd.
  • Options
    Brilliant post foresthillred.

How fans who really care about Charlton can choose Northampton over a subsidised Belgium trip is beyond me.
  • Options
    All disgruntled ex-employees obviously.
  • Options
    This bit from their Facebook page:

"We also request that Duchâtelet undertakes:
    • To make the football really competitive on the field
    • to express a healthy ambition for the club to pursue sporting successes
    • If Duchâtelet can not undertake here, we ask that he is actively looking for a suitable buyer for the club, which will give us the opportunity to grow and be successful."

I wonder where I've heard that before?