Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Without reading, I bet he doesn't say the formation.
  • Options
    Its you f***king prick ! Resign
  • Options

ct_addick said:

He takes some responsibility but resign? He's the best manager we've had under Roland. The owner needs to go not the constant managerial changes
    The more and more games he manages the less sure I am that he's the best manager we could've appointed.

That being said, anyone decent would've refused the job so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.
  • Options

ct_addick said:

He takes some responsibility but resign? He's the best manager we've had under Roland. The owner needs to go not the constant managerial changes
    The more and more games he manages the less sure I am that he's the best manager we could've appointed.

That being said, anyone decent would've refused the job so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.
    KR's hands are tied behind his back. Remember Powell in his first half season as manager. It will diabolical. Given some proper backing in the summer he masterminded a brilliant season. Thats unlikely to happen under KR because the owner is trigger happer and struggles to see the value in strength in depth and team unity, something RD has neglected since he has been here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Some players don't want to play" - bloody hard to tell who they are though in the farce that is the Charlton sides of 2017!
  • Options

ct_addick said:

Jose Riga was better than Robinson.

(But I agree he shouldn't resign or get the boot)
  • Options

ct_addick said:

KR's hands are tied behind his back. Remember Powell in his first half season as manager. It will diabolical. Given some proper backing in the summer he masterminded a brilliant season. Thats unlikely to happen under KR because the owner is trigger happer and struggles to see the value in strength in depth and team unity, something RD has neglected since he has been here.
    I'd love to believe you but I don't see many signs of a decent manager in there.

He offers next to nothing tactically and has no plan B for when it doesn't go to plan. I also question his man management, judging by the teams discipline on the pitch since he arrived.
  • Options
    KR strikes me as pretty hopeless - the only argument for keeping him is that his replacement might be even worse.

As long as RD is in charge we wont get a decent manager as nobody unless desperate or stupid would take the job.
  • Options

ct_addick said:

Fantastic post singer.......100% correct!
  • Options
    i agree to a certain extent his hands are tied, the squad aren't good enough, and tbh although i get annoyed with his bullshit, he cant turn round and slag his employer off, i do think he's the type to when he goes, throw out some truths who knows kr might even be our saviour without knowing it.
  • Options

ct_addick said:

Best manager we've had under Roland ??
    On what basis ?
  • Options
    'I've heard a lot of talking, for a while, internally, and it's got to start to be backed up now'.

This quote says it all for me - and it is as far as he can possibly go I imagine - but we shoudl all know what it means or we wouldn't be travelling to Belgium next month! What we know, it it will never be backed up by these idiots.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The clueless scouse prick makes 3 or 4 changes a game he aint got a fuckin clue what his best team is, and is just bluffing his way through.

This. Maybe not as eloquently, but this. All these changes yet the same formation every game? Barcelona we ain't!
  • Options

ct_addick said:

Apart from Fraeye, statistically he has the worst record of managers appointed by RD. But I guess in Katrien's eyes that does make him the best. I'm sure e is an improvement! :-(
  • Options
    TEL said:

We all know what needs to change......RD and Pinnochio out.

This.
  • Options
    Bit more -

Charlton boss will appeal Solly red card and accuses ref Ward of “terrible decisions”

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/18350/charlton-boss-will-appeal-solly-red-card-accuses-ref-ward-terrible-decisions/

• Options

ct_addick said:

Best manager we've had under Roland ??
    On what basis ?
    I'd have him third or fourth best behind Powell and Riga - maybe Peeters -but he hasn't shown that yet admittedly!
  • Options
    Did he really say it'll be fun playing a right winger at right back!?! That in itself is hilarious......
  • Options
    Well he says he knows the problem, quite frankly what has taken him so long. It was obvious the day he joined. Managers don't get the right backing.

The question, is he going to come clean and actually state what the problem he now thinks is.

“I can’t right now,” he said when asked why he hadn’t put right what he felt was wrong at The Valley.

“Not for the foreseeable future. I think there’s issues. And this is not the “other” story, this is us.

Does he believe he can change RD's ingrained concept of no ambition, or is he playing for time and trying to keep fans off his back.

What is the other story?