Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Free fall. So... who fancies a dance then?

Should get an opportunity on 4th March.
  • We all know who the real villain is of course.
    But
    Ffs Robinson is that all you've got
  • Relagation battle it is then how exciting never been in division 4 before thanks Roland
  • Even I won't be blaming RD for showing you the Red card. Go - you are all noise.
  • Thank you Jimmy
  • If we are in leauge two. Will they let us be a big club. I liked being a big club ?
  • E=mc2 said:

Even I won't be blaming RD for showing you the Red card. Go - you are all noise.

Fat sweaty pilfering noise
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Thanks Jimmy, go and put your right hand to better use after all that typing :smile:

I alternate for variety, but point taken. I'd like to, but little Jimmy is as broken as me. There's no blood pumping from my cold, dead heart.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crywanking
  • edited February 2017
    I don't think I am being harsh in saying Robinson is clueless. Might as well pick 12 blindfolded for the Bury game. Time to go Robbo, Duch and Princess
  • Relagation battle it is then how exciting never been in division 4 before thanks Roland

They're doing it for us. They know how much we like to visit new grounds. Lots of them in League 2.

• Needed to spread out a bit and smile.
  • That's the worst I've seen Charlton play at home since we lost 5-1 to Sheffield United. The game when Pardew got sacked. Diabolical. Play the kids.
  • I am expecting a much better second-half in true, "why couldn't we play like that in the first-half" fashion.

Good call, Dave.

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• From the start the players didn't know what they were doing. Roland may be a **** but make no mistake this is Robinson's doing. Awful. No shape or cohesion.
  • That was diabolical. Holmes and Steph put a shift in. Everyone else was an absolute joke. Ever the optimist me, not tonight.
  • Can't wait to hear from KR how it was all the refs fault. Or maybe the players. Will he go full Pardew and blame the fans? Or maybe he will make us all love him by blaming Roland!
  • Looks like this season will come to an end without even a whimper.

Can someone get the "Little Book of Football Tactics - Formations for Dummies" for our current esteemed footballing custodian?
  • Couldn't go tonight but will be there Saturday. ...although to be honest, I'm wondering why!
  • edited February 2017
    Looking back at the crowd pics, the official crowd announcement is total bolox ...are they still deceiving Roland?
  • edited February 2017

Can't wait to hear from KR how it was all the refs fault. Or maybe the players. Will he go full Pardew and blame the fans? Or maybe he will make us all love him by blaming Roland!

If he does Canters, that will definitely seal his fate and pay off.