Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonathon Fuller

guy who used to do the pitchside mike at The Valley.

Noticed him by the dug outs with ear piece etc at Wembley. Didn't he go over to West Ham with Curbs and co ??

Comments

• I think he works for everyone now.

I've seen him all over the country at different grounds. May work for Sky i think.
  • he does work for Sky, so does a certain mr Carl Leaburn have seen him lurking behind Jeff shrives alot, i think his role is football adviser think thats what it says on wikapedia anyway. Fuller was alright didnt go over board unlike the big guy!! you gotta love fulham for diddy david hamilton.. i think the club could do so much more pre and half time ents.
  • He used to be the general manager at Goals Soccer Centre, Dartford. Now working full time with Sky.
  • Actually it's John Fuller, Jonathan Fuller was head of finance at the Valley and left to work as Chief exec at Carlisle with Michael Knighton.

John works for the BBC - not Sky - as liaison/floor manager.
  • 9-year bump!!

Just saw him pitch side at Sutton so assuming he's still with the Beeb
  • Pretty sure it's the same John Fuller I used to play football with at the Midland Bank, he wasn't a bad goal keeper. Steve Sutherland probably introduced him to CAFC.

Steve thought he was a far better footballer than he actually was.
  • Steve thinks he's a far better everything than he actually is. Stump Steve anyone?
  • 9-year bump!!

That's going to be one huge baby.
    Especially if Wayne Shaw is feeding him!
  • Pretty sure it's the same John Fuller I used to play football with at the Midland Bank, he wasn't a bad goal keeper. Steve Sutherland probably introduced him to CAFC.

Steve thought he was a far better footballer than he actually was.

Think he was at Midland Bank when I was at Lloyds. Drove me to college a few times when we were doing our banking exams.