Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Bury Referee

Despite results recently, I am going to watch the game on Saturday and to make me even happier the Referee is TREVOR KETTLE

Comments

• Despite results recently, I am going to watch the game on Saturday and to make me even happier the Referee is TREVOR KETTLE

Noooooooooooooooo! Who have we upset now to deserve this :rage:
  • RedChaser said:

Despite results recently, I am going to watch the game on Saturday and to make me even happier the Referee is TREVOR KETTLE

Don't know. Dreading what he will do on Saturday. He likes a Red Card
  • RedChaser said:

Don't know. Dreading what he will do on Saturday. He likes a Red Card or three
    Fixed that for you mate :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Don't know. Dreading what he will do on Saturday. He likes a Red Card or three
    Fixed that for you mate :wink: .
    Oh yes
  • Aaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • edited February 2017

Aaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Still when you pay peanuts (entrance fee £5) what else can you expect :smirk: .

I might ring the ticket office and ask if they'll give me a refund plus a £5 incentive to attend now.
  • WSS said:

Hope he doesn't let things boil over

Steaming.
  • We need an element of luck.....
  • edited February 2017
    RedChaser said:

I might ring the ticket office and ask if they'll give me a refund plus a £5 incentive to attend now.
    Wait it's football for a fiver this Saturday? I literally had no idea! Has it been advertised advertised at all? Normally by this point social media about it is going mental this soon before the match. I haven't even seen the club's twitter/Facebook mention it.

It'll be the first one of these I've missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kettle got his mandatory Red Card out on Saturday to a Newport player, who then flicked the card out of Kettle's right hand
  • RedChaser said:

Wait it's football for a fiver this Saturday? I literally had no idea! Has it been advertised advertised at all? Normally by this point social media about it is going mental this soon before the match. I haven't even seen the club's twitter/Facebook mention it.

Don't beat yourself up Canters you've had bigger fish to fry :wink: .
  • shirty5 said:

Kettle got his mandatory Red Card out on Saturday to a Newport player, who then flicked the card out of Kettle's right hand

shirty5 said:

Kettle got his mandatory Red Card out on Saturday to a Newport player, who then flicked the card out of Kettle's right hand

Any video of this, would be funny
  • Danny Rose's brother.
  • Despite results recently, I am going to watch the game on Saturday and to make me even happier the Referee is TREVOR KETTLE

Possibly the only referee that can rival Stroud.

Perhaps in @ForeverAddickted's match preview instead of a score prediction we can have a prediction of the number of cards and which of our players is getting the red ...
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Haha its true. But seriously is it just me or has it been barely mentioned this year?
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Haha its true. But seriously is it just me or has it been barely mentioned this year?
    Barely mentioned, because it's us fans that tend to help publicise it and no one gives a shit.
  • edited February 2017

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Being a bit of a dinosaur I don't do all these new fandangled social media things so I can't comment on that front. I picked it up from this site probably after someone had posted a link to the OS. Latrine's not bothered about gate money though is she :open_mouth: .