Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rip it up and start again

Unless bottom club Royal Exelscior Mouscron can win all of their remaining three games, and STVV lose their's, the Canaries look odds-on to avoid relegation for another season.

With safety in sight, Duchatelet has started the annual cull early this year, as first choice goalkeeper, and last season's player of the year, Willam Dutoit signs for KV Oostende on a free transfer, thereby getting one of the top earners of the books and paving the way for the promising young keeper, Lucas Pirard to be put in the shop window.

It is the same every year, - they just rip it up and start again.

STVV fans are not happy.

Comments

• Accept it, mingle and dance.
  • We don't even have first refusal on the tat of STTV now, thats how bad it's got.
  • edited February 2017

Orange Juice

Tuuuune. A young Edwin Collins.
  • edited February 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESy-Z8vqMrE

This was one of my favourite songs in 1983, probably my favourite for a while. I played it endlessly & remember requesting it at my 21st birthday party at The Gatehouse.
  • Bubble said:

We don't even have first refusal on the tat of STTV now, thats how bad it's got.

That's because of all his children, we are the naughtiest

I think Standard beat us to that title !
  • se9addick said:

Bubble said:

We don't even have first refusal on the tat of STTV now, thats how bad it's got.

He's already put them out for adoption.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017

se9addick said:

Bubble said:

Surely we have got rights what about the RSPCC NSPCC this isn't early Victorian times is it?
  • edited February 2017
    RedChaser said:

se9addick said:

Bubble said:

Surely we have got rights what about the RSPCC this isn't early Victorian times is it?
    Psst, NSPCC. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

RedChaser said:

se9addick said:

Bubble said:

Surely we have got rights what about the RSPCC this isn't early Victorian times is it?
    Psst, NSPCC. ;)
    Oops, got the kids mixed up wth the animals..............oh hang on a minute :blush:
  • I'm phoning Esther !
  • Dont mention Charlton, she'll hang up. ;)

I'm phoning Esther !

• edited February 2017

I'm phoning Esther !

Mine have gone away on holiday this week to sunnier climes, bless the little cherubs :wink: .

Hope Mr F is doing ok @Fanny Fanackapan , please pass on my best wishes.