Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jamie O Hara

Rumours that he's going into celeb big brother next week. Sign him up FFS. Would be ideal for us

Comments

• What is the obsession on here with signing Jamie O'Hara. The guy has done absolutely eff all in the game.
  • He'd walk into our midfield
  • He'd walk into our midfield

Two years ago. Not now. He is unfit and I speak as someone who rated him highly in his Spurs and Portsmouth days.

CBB is embarrassing.
  • Why would he be good enough for us? Wasn't he let go by Gillingham recently?

We should be aiming a fair bit higher than him.
  • yesterday's man
  • yesterday's man

Great song
  • Sponsored links:

• yesterday's man

Great song
    this one ? .. see below .. would'a thought this was before you were born

https://youtu.be/aOiY40t76Bo
  • Antonio Conte would make him look like Pirlo.
  • Waste of space player however he would be a perfect Roland signing. A player who had potential 10 years ago but has dicked around most of career. Would take 3 months for him to get up to speed then once he has a couple of half decent he will get injured for 5 months.

• there was a time he looked class but a mixture of terrible attitude and injuries meant it didnt happen. Be surprised if it could happen anywhere for him now but at our shambles there is more chance of me playing well.
  • Injured cancelled contract at gills himself due to a ongoing injury , which he is trying to sort out , big brother could happen , lost his way a little , the big brother house could be a big mistake ?
    Maybe he is getting a good offer to go in there , most of them get a pretty good few quid for doing so .
  • Tbf the big brother house is probably not as mad as being at Charlton under this lot
  • edited December 2016

Wasn't he let go by Gillingham recently?

Wasnt this because he was still struggling for fitness after injury

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11719/10610334/jamie-ohara-asked-gillingham-not-to-be-paid-following-injury-concern

Yup seems a right selfish prick ;)
  • Softest guy I have ever seen. Wouldn't surprise me if Bury made him pay them to play for them.

Never cringed so much at one person's complete social inability to understand how much everyone around them was mugging him off as I have watching CBB this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    Richard J said:

He might be at the Valley next Saturday playing for Bury .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/jamie-ohara-closing-new-deal-9832588

Rather have him on our team than on theirs. Good footballer and always impressed when seen him play, got the ability to dictate a game.
  • We already have one freeloading ex Wolves scumbag. No need for another thanks.
  • yesterday's man

Nothing Man!!
  • Sage said:

Richard J said:

Rather have him on our team than on theirs. Good footballer and always impressed when seen him play, got the ability to dictate a game.
    That was when he was fit and hadn't spent a month 'vaping' (WTF - fruit flavoured carcinogenic inhalant) and getting pissed on national TV! Shocking decision by him as a 'professional' footballer, still pursuing a career, to go on there and do that! Wouldn't go anywhere near the fella.
  • First goal scorer on Saturday, it is then.
  • Sage said:

Richard J said:

That was when he was fit and hadn't spent a month 'vaping' (WTF - fruit flavoured carcinogenic inhalant) and getting pissed on national TV! Shocking decision by him as a 'professional' footballer, still pursuing a career, to go on there and do that! Wouldn't go anywhere near the fella.
    Totally agree that it was a stupid decision to go on there and do whatever he done, I didnt watch any of it so not got a clue.

I know he has a lot more money than most, but he did also lose a lot of money recently too. He said on Soccer AM yesterday morning that he got paid well to go on there and needed to provide for his family without working for however long it was, so you can see why. But I do agree that he could've got his head down, worked hard, got fit, and signed for a club. But he still wouldn't have been paid anything near as much as he has from going into CBB.

When he's fit, he'd be class for anyone in League One and I'd be jealous of another team having him. That's all.
  • Sage said:

Sage said:

Richard J said:

Totally agree that it was a stupid decision to go on there and do whatever he done, I didnt watch any of it so not got a clue.

I know he has a lot more money than most, but he did also lose a lot of money recently too. He said on Soccer AM yesterday morning that he got paid well to go on there and needed to provide for his family without working for however long it was, so you can see why. But I do agree that he could've got his head down, worked hard, got fit, and signed for a club. But he still wouldn't have been paid anything near as much as he has from going into CBB.

When he's fit, he'd be class for anyone in League One and I'd be jealous of another team having him. That's all.
    Mate, you're a wise old.......................................................
  • LenGlover said:

We already have one freeloading ex Wolves scumbag. No need for another thanks.

Byrne? ?
  • uie2 said:

LenGlover said:

We already have one freeloading ex Wolves scumbag. No need for another thanks.

Byrne? ?
    Johnson.
  • Sage said:

Sage said:

Richard J said:

Mate, you're a wise old.......................................................
    Well finish it off then, you can't leave us all waiting in suspense..? ;)