Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Having voluntarily removed himself from the workforce, he's made the short trip from sanctimonious to sanctions.
  • Tomas Rosickys formal transfer request
  • I think it's safe to say you have to be unique to work in a club shop
  • singing 13 titles youve only won 1 to leicester awful awful awful club, just such an arsenal song to sing.
  • Leuth said:

Comic Sans as well as an astronomical sense of self-righteousness? Only Arsenal

The comic sans makes me think it's not real. Nobody older than 11 uses that font
  • Leuth said:

The comic sans makes me think it's not real. Nobody older than 11 uses that font
    You would be surprised.
  • Leuth said:

At University (admittedly over a decade ago now), the lecturers told us not to write assignments in Comic Sans.
    I couldn't believe it needed to be said out loud.
  • Heart bleeds for them, top 4 and champions league football every season. Must be devastating watching that 'shit' every week!

That said, the quotes from the Arsenal hierarchy a few years ago and now, are ridiculous. The whole point of them moving to the Emirates was so they could compete for the top players around the world. Their fans were promised that a few years of tightening the purse strings were necessary until the stadium was paid off, then they could go for it. That definitely hasn't happened so you can only assume that Kroenke is pocketing the cash.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's clear their board are happy with the status quo and Wenger has lost his bottle. He can do what he does, buy 1 or 2 players, finish top 4 and the board are happy. If he went out and bought 4 or 5 players he'd have to win the league and he bottles it every year. The Wenger out Arsenal fans are usually monumental dicks, but they may be right. They'll only win the league through a Leicester-fluke whilst Wenger is there, not through deciding pre-season to actually make a serious bid by strengthening the squad in the ways that everybody can see needs to be done.
  • Got pretty much no chance of winning the league now Guardiola, Mourinho and Conte are here.
  • But in reality, who cares about any of this?!
  • Heart bleeds for them, top 4 and champions league football every season. Must be devastating watching that 'shit' every week!

That said, the quotes from the Arsenal hierarchy a few years ago and now, are ridiculous. The whole point of them moving to the Emirates was so they could compete for the top players around the world. Their fans were promised that a few years of tightening the purse strings were necessary until the stadium was paid off, then they could go for it. That definitely hasn't happened so you can only assume that Kroenke is pocketing the cash.

I thought they moved to the Emirates for hospitality reasons?
  • cry me a river arsenal fans
  • Is it just me or does that seem to be written by a non-native English speaker? I noticed a few grammatical errors/misused words there....
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:
    Fucking hell Yazz has put on some timber!
    "The only way is top 4, baby for you and me now"
  • Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of clueless fans around, think football begins and ends with Arsenal.

I see your Arsenal (!) and raise you a Spurs.
  • se9addick said:

Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of clueless fans around, think football begins and ends with Arsenal.

I see your Arsenal (!) and raise you a Spurs.
    Absolute cobblers
  • edited February 2017
    sam3110 said:

The fat prick in that video also happens to be a fat prick on Storage Hunters UK, and he is probably the most irritating prick in the world, more irritating than putting deep heat on your helmet and dipping it in a jar of itching powder, before washing it off with encona hot sauce (other sauce brands available)

Hope that's not speaking from experience.....

I have seen him a couple of times when I have been to the Emirates ( Heavy D is his name I think ) and he is a lot tubbier in real life.