Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brandon Hanlan

This bloke worth a start on Saturday? Be nice to see him up top with Ajose (assuming Magennis is away)

Comments

• Novak has to play surely
  • dickplumb said:

Hanlon, Phillips,Aribo, Lennon, Texeira,Chicksen will all be featuring on Tuesday night against Colchester.

Not sure it's possible to play all six with the regulations for first team players having to play ?
  • dickplumb said:

Hanlon, Phillips,Aribo, Lennon, Texeira,Chicksen will all be featuring on Tuesday night against Colchester.

There is also the u23 cup match on Friday in the mix.
  • sammy391 said:

dickplumb said:

Not sure it's possible to play all six with the regulations for first team players having to play ?
    As we'll lose Magennis and Lookman to international call ups, I'd assume that we'd only have to play 4 regulars?
  • Hanlon could be a replacement for lookman at Swindon i would think
  • Hanlon could be a replacement for lookman at Swindon i would think

Good call. Hanlon's played out wide for the youth and Under 23s and I think a front three of him, Novak and Ajose could trouble Swindon. I'd much rather see that than playing narrow with four central midfield players (although I think that's what the manager will do).

Notwithstanding our weakened side, Swindon are fourth from bottom and this is a game we must be looking to win if we are to have any chance of a top 6 finish. He who dares, Russell, he who dares....
  • Another goal for Bromley today as they came back from 2 down to draw 2 - 2
  • Good to see Hanlan and Charles-Cook doing well. Not as high a level as we'd like but better than going out on loan and struggling to make an impact as some have in the past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw him when I was doing radio commentary when Bromley played Southport - he was easily the best player on the pitch - quite outstanding -:spoke to him afterwards - lovely bloke - said as he wasn't making the bench at Charlton he needed game time-:excellent prospect I would suggest
  • Brandon has extended his loan at Bromley until 25th March.

A shame it's not until the end of the season but Bromley are making a lot of effort to reduce their wage bill and it makes sense if they are safe at that stage for him to return to us.

As a side note can see Bromley struggling next season. Their wage bill is already bottom 6 in the National League and they are looking to reduce it by 20%-30% in order to pay for a 3G pitch. They've let 3 of their highest earners go to part-time Billericay over the past month and rumours that there's been fights between players at training and two players handing in transfer requests in the past two weeks.

At least Brandon is used to a bit of crazy!