Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• A free bacon roll for breakfast.

Can anyone clarfiy whether they will be offering alternatives for any muslim Charlton fans or vegetarians? Or will they be forced to forgo breakfast that morning.
  • The empire strikes back

Can anyone clarfiy whether they will be offering alternatives for any muslim Charlton fans or vegetarians? Or will they be forced to forgo breakfast that morning.

They can have a roll with butter sorted

They can have a roll with butter sorted

Not if they're vegan.

They can go "No thanks" and eat at home beforehand (which is what I'll be doing anyway, as if I go I'll be making my own way to Northampton as none of the pickup points are anywhere near me!)
  • Organic muesli with soy milk, please, Katrien.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    Marketing at its very best .... Cue a song

'Anything CARD can do, I can do better'
  • Free Breakfast? hmmm
    Did anyone ever get to use their free food vouchers for the Bournemouth game?
    I know they've learnt from their mistakes so this won't end up as a shambles again.
  • RedPanda said:

I'm cancelling my Belgium trip, the lure of leaving Dartford 6 hours and 20 minutes before kickoff so I can have a roll & juice in SE7 is too much.

Not sure @SE7toSG3 will be too pleased.

• Now to hope their will be any left on general sale for us on the train
  • Turning into a real battle of the buffets.
  • Better hope not to be the same coach as Sue Perks. (I do obviously realise she has her own chauffeur and stays in 5 star hotels with full butler service)
  • Dead pig as an incentive to watch football?
    Grim.

Agreed.

Dead pig instead of watching the football is much better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dead pig as an incentive to watch football?
    Grim.

Only if they don't have brown sauce.
  • F@ck the coach ,some breakfast a bacon roll

Why not pay all the people travelling to Northampton £100 and have done with it? Ridiculous and pathetic because it is obvious why they are doing it - will only make more people want to go to Belgium and teh numbers going to Northampton are limited to the numbers of tickets. I'm glad we have some people going to support the team too - they are fellow supporters and not the enemy but I'm going to Belgium.

MuttleyCAFC the club are not going to sit back and do nothing.
  • clb74 said:

F@ck the coach ,some breakfast a bacon roll

Why not pay all the people travelling to Northampton £100 and have done with it? Ridiculous and pathetic because it is obvious why they are doing it - will only make more people want to go to Belgium and teh numbers going to Northampton are limited to the numbers of tickets. I'm glad we have some people going to support the team too - they are fellow supporters and not the enemy but I'm going to Belgium.

Why not? That's exactly what they've been doing for the last 3 years :wink:
    Had they done nothing we would be better off, unfortunately they have done loads all of which has been a disaster.
  • The Club will lose money on this if only because they will have requested more than the normal allocation of tickets meaning you have to pay for them all irrespective of how many you sell. No way will they sell 1400 tickets. On the breakfast offer, how many get on at Charlton? Why are those getting boarding elsewhere being discriminated against?
  • clb74 said:

F@ck the coach ,some breakfast a bacon roll

Why not? That's exactly what they've been doing for the last 3 years :wink:
    Post of the week, Ricky !

@clb74 - yes, they're putting on 5 coaches. Smacks of desperation to me, and b*gger the cost !