Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebrity Big Brother...

Finally given in and watching this crock of shite. Big Ron and the bird from Geordie Shore should make it half decent.

But tell me... Is this not the best look-alike ever?

Comments

• caught a bit of it saddest thing is half the "coughs" celebritys are from reality shows so reality show to reality show.. stil the yank blonde and the dublin lass... christ on a bike yes please.
  • It shows how old I am - I recognise 4 of them only . I don't watch soaps or towie , Geordie shite etc ..
  • The yank bird looks awful - looks anorexic
  • the yank - Courtney Stodden. What a mess. Watch her attempt at a music single http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0 she was also 16 when she married her then 51 year old fella.
  • Haven't seen anyone post on this year's series....

Jamie O Hara bless him, spent his entire time in there getting mugged off by almost every single person in there. And now it sounds like his ex is continuing to outside the house.

Kim Woodburn has made me laugh more than anyone I have ever seen on television. Often to the point of tears.

Nicola McLean is a nasty piece of work.

Jedward play the game well but I would have probably punched them in the face by now. They really don't listen

Calum Best wasn't all that great by the end of it.
  • Should be pointed out that besides from Kim, the only person Jamie o hara had the bottle to have a go at was Jedward, despite the fact he was being mugged off several times a day from all angles.

Last night was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. Kim calling them "chinless wonders" for some reason just makes me laugh so hard. I'm even laughing as I type this. She goes from 0-crazy in 3 seconds or less.
  • edited February 2017
    I dont think O'Hara had been that bad. He had generally got on well with most people.

He had a proper pop at Kim (in the incident she got dragged out by security), James Jordan (for calling him a washed up footballer), Callum Best (for saying his romance with Bianca was a shomance)...

Funny how people see this. When Kim came into the house, I honestly thought she may well have a few mental health problems. Thats not a criticism of her, thats just a general observation. As you rightly say, she has the ability to just flip in a couple of seconds.

Jedward though. God, how have they not strangled them?!?!

Not that I admit to watching the show...ahem cough.

(We hadnt missed an episode up until the start of last week but we watched the entire week on catch up on Sunday and again havent watched this weeks episodes yet but will do shortly...)
  • JohnBoyUK said:

I dont think O'Hara had been that bad. He had generally got on well with most people.

He had a proper pop at Kim (in the incident she got dragged out by security), James Jordan (for calling him a washed up footballer), Callum Best (for saying his romance with Bianca was a shomance)...

Funny how people see this. When Kim came into the house, I honestly thought she may well have a few mental health problems. Thats not a criticism of her, thats just a general observation. As you rightly say, she has the ability to just flip in a couple of seconds.

(We hadnt missed an episode up until the start of last week but we watched the entire week on catch up on Sunday and again havent watched this weeks episodes yet but will do shortly...)

Haha. The final is tonight!!!

Agree about the possibility regarding Kim being mentally unwell, I think also she is in a pretty bad way financially and needs to get some cash in so wants some work from this... Hope it all goes well for her to be honest because she had been absolutely top notch entertainment.
  • Huskaris said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Haha. The final is tonight!!!

Agree about the possibility regarding Kim being mentally unwell, I think also she is in a pretty bad way financially and needs to get some cash in so wants some work from this... Hope it all goes well for her to be honest because she had been absolutely top notch entertainment.
    See her and her husband on Homes In the Sun a while back, I think they had a tidy little sum to spend on a retirement home.

Unless that was just another avenue to get on the box
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:

Bubble got evicted.
  • Jedward will win imo, not my preferred but they were 9/1 to win around 2 weeks ago, i sent email at work and predicted with their following it would be a good bet. obviously i didnt bet and now they are 4/5 at last time checked.

Kim, dont understand why people like her, ok good tv but generally she is a horrible woman who is all over the place. She says she isnt there to start trouble but it is what she does. Not really bothered who wins probably James C is the most likeable left.

Quite enjoyed this series dont always get into it this much, actually quite liked Speidi not sure why they just seemed nice and liked to wind people up here or there. Other James wasnt very likeable but was very entertaining and was a shame when he left.
  • I had a fiver each way on Jedward a few weeks ago. Come on you Jedward :)
  • @Huskaris Whats' been going on with Jamie O'Hara then?
  • @Huskaris Whats' been going on with Jamie O'Hara then?

Ah the whole series has just been a car crash for him in my opinion

He came in, wanted this Jasmine girl, was getting all close, but she wanted Calum Best, mugged off.
    He then tried it on a bit with Nicola McLean when they were both drunk (naughty her to be fair)
    Then he starts going for it big time with this Bianca woman, who is giving it back and all seems good, turns out she has a boyfriend, mugged off... He brings it up with her and there's lots of talking etc, and then he keeps on going on with her.
    Then Calum Best, his "best mate" starts talking to Nicola, Bianca's "best mate" about how they "know what they are doing" with the romance in front of the cameras, mugged off.
    James Jordan (a well known cock) also called him a washed up footballer...

Basically people are just destroying the poor guy constantly without him doing anything... It's mostly pity I feel but it is amusing to watch in a really horrible way... He seems like a nice chap who has been mugged off his whole life, his ex has been peddling her story wherever she can and apparently is being an arse about letting him see the kids now he is out, probably because she is jealous about Bianca... No doubt Bianca will call it off when they leave now...

The whole series had various moments where you can see the light go on in his head that he has been mugged off, and as a consequence he flies off the handles at Jedward, Kim etc, when in reality he should be questioning the people mugging him off a bit more, but he doesn't want to, because they are supposed to be his friends.
  • Huskaris said:

@Huskaris Whats' been going on with Jamie O'Hara then?

He came in, wanted this Jasmine girl, was getting all close, but she wanted Calum Best, mugged off.
    He then tried it on a bit with Nicola McLean when they were both drunk (naughty her to be fair)
    Then he starts going for it big time with this Bianca woman, who is giving it back and all seems good, turns out she has a boyfriend, mugged off... He brings it up with her and there's lots of talking etc, and then he keeps on going on with her.
    Then Calum Best, his "best mate" starts talking to Nicola, Bianca's "best mate" about how they "know what they are doing" with the romance in front of the cameras, mugged off.

Basically people are just destroying the poor guy constantly without him doing anything... It's mostly pity I feel but it is amusing to watch in a really horrible way... He seems like a nice chap who has been mugged off his whole life, his ex has been peddling her story wherever she can and apparently is being an arse about letting him see the kids now he is out, probably because she is jealous about Bianca... No doubt Bianca will call it off when they leave now...

The whole series had various moments where you can see the light go on in his head that he has been mugged off, and as a consequence he flies off the handles at Jedward, Kim etc, when in reality he should be questioning the people mugging him off a bit more, but he doesn't want to, because they are supposed to be his friends.
    I think you have looked into this a bit much, doesnt look like he has been mugged off that much to me and when he has he has not just taken it.

Jasmin not sure he was really that bothered, him and Callum were both just going with it. Nicola a bit of chemistry but she has a husband, Bianca sort of just happened really seems genuine but its while in the house so who knows. The other things is just general they are living 24/7 so there will be the odd bad thing said by supposed friends and he has told them.

I personally think he has come across quite well, seems a good lad and got on well with everyone.
  • Huskaris said:

I think you have looked into this a bit much, doesnt look like he has been mugged off that much to me and when he has he has not just taken it.

Jasmin not sure he was really that bothered, him and Callum were both just going with it. Nicola a bit of chemistry but she has a husband, Bianca sort of just happened really seems genuine but its while in the house so who knows. The other things is just general they are living 24/7 so there will be the odd bad thing said by supposed friends and he has told them.

I personally think he has come across quite well, seems a good lad and got on well with everyone.
    Oh don't get me wrong, he has been blameless more or less in my opinion and I agree he has come off badly. I understand where you're coming from with the reading a bit much into it but for me it just seems that he has been treated a bit unfairly in there! That's the thing with people like Kim though, at least they shout all the bollocks that they can think of at you rather than talking about you behind your back like Nicola/Collene.

Would love Kim to win, think Jedward will, but would compromise on James C winning.
  • jedaward are 1/2 on to win the whole thing - creepy fuckers them 2
  • Huskaris said:

A shame that a serial lech keeps getting mugged off ? You reap what you sow.
  • Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Oh don't get me wrong, he has been blameless more or less in my opinion and I agree he has come off badly. I understand where you're coming from with the reading a bit much into it but for me it just seems that he has been treated a bit unfairly in there! That's the thing with people like Kim though, at least they shout all the bollocks that they can think of at you rather than talking about you behind your back like Nicola/Collene.

Would love Kim to win, think Jedward will, but would compromise on James C winning.
    You would love Kim to win ?

She is absolutely vile. I hope she never works again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

You would love Kim to win ?

She is absolutely vile. I hope she never works again.
    She's a character!!!

Her lines about how much she doesn't like trouble and gets so infuriated when people "bring her trouble" has me in pieces. I am laughing whenever she's on the screen.

"DON'T YOU START ON ME!" Laughing as I write this... It's the insults as well. Calling people chicken livered shits and chinless wonders... Just too much for me.
  • I want Kim to win just to spite Nicola. Can't stand her.
  • edited February 2017
    Kim, absolutely vile.
    Nicola, absolutely vile.
    Coleen ok, but all she did in there was smoke.
    James C nice bloke, but all he did in there was smoke.
    Jedward, annoying twats, but reasonably entertaining, so by default they should win.
  • Do you think jedward have bummed each other?

If they think it would get them an extra follower on Twitter they'd do it.
  • at least there has been some talent in there this year to look at
  • Huskaris said:

Do you think jedward have bummed each other?

If they think it would get them an extra follower on Twitter they'd do it.
    Hmmmm
  • Is that O'Hara fella still a pro footballer? Did his chances a world of good with all that boozing and vaping whilst he was in there. Strange!

As for the woman who has a cleaning show. Genuinely got psychological issues that she needs help with.
  • Is that O'Hara fella still a pro footballer? Did his chances a world of good with all that boozing and vaping whilst he was in there. Strange!

As for the woman who has a cleaning show. Genuinely got psychological issues that she needs help with.

O'Hara has no club. He was injured, so requested that Gillingham tear up his contract, as he wasn't fit to play.
  • Very surprised at that result.