Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Watford

Anyone else watch?
I cannot believe how bad Watford were. Terrible passing and decision making.
Millwall deserved the win.

Comments

• I can't stand Steve Morison
  • edited January 2017
    Did I just see a millwall supporter do a monkey gesture / dance behind Ian Wright just now?! Despicable.

Edit: This was my thought at the instant I saw it, may have been wrong and probably was. Only said what I thought I saw so apologies if it has offended anyone. Prob just a bloke doing a stupid dance.
  • I can't stand Steve Morison, Neil Harris, Or anything to do with Millwall. Oh and I hate Watford too.
  • bellz2002 said:

Did I just see a millwall supporter do a monkey gesture / dance behind Ian Wright just now?! Despicable.

must be mistaken. the BBC haven't stopped saying how nice millwall are.
  • Watford were lucky to lose 1-0 based on the bits I saw
  • bellz2002 said:

Strange how they choose to overlook their history. Every time Millwall have a high profile match they cause trouble. World have been interesting to have seen how things would have panned out had they lost the game.
  • Said on another thread but will repeat here. Anyone else struggling to understand the BBC's love-in with Millscum? Appalling ar*e-licking going on.
  • Galls me to say it but from what I saw (most of second half and about five minutes of the first) Millwall wanted it more and deserved it. Fans got behind them too.
  • Well its another match Millwall have to fit in and I was rather hoping they would have a replay instead? I am sure Harris would much rather be playing Charlton again than another round in the cup!!! Maybe Morison should perhaps leave his tongue in next time he celebrates scoring a goal....
  • Sponsored links:

• Watford absolute pony from start to finish!
  • 4/1 for the Watford manager to be next manager sacked in the premier league.

Pathetic showing to go alongside his team who have not won in seven league matches. Disrespect the cup and he got what he deserved.
  • bellz2002 said:

Have a day off will you
  • What a carry on
  • Well its another match Millwall have to fit in and I was rather hoping they would have a replay instead? I am sure Harris would much rather be playing Charlton again than another round in the cup!!! Maybe Morison should perhaps leave his tongue in next time he celebrates scoring a goal....

You and most Charlton fans would love Morrison in your team.
  • bellz2002 said:

Strange how they choose to overlook their history. Every time Millwall have a high profile match they cause trouble. World have been interesting to have seen how things would have panned out had they lost the game.
    Inevitable trouble if they draw any of the big 3 London clubs away in the next round
  • I hate football
  • I hate football

Can't have it all mate
    More than happy with yesterday
    US win
    Palace lose
    Liverpool lose
    I LOVE football

Rather have Gregory tbh?

Rather have Gregory tbh?
    That's fair as well- he has definitely got better over last 2 years
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate football

Not too fussed with them winning, another cup game means an extra game plus a league game postponed. Hopefully they get a shit tie like Blackburn or Huddersfield away and lose.
  • I hate football

Not too fussed with them winning, another cup game means an extra game plus a league game postponed. Hopefully they get a shit tie like Blackburn or Huddersfield away and lose.
    You just said your were not too fussed?!
  • I'm not. It's only the 4th round. Can't have you winning too many more and getting to Wembley again though!
  • bellz2002 said:

I think your looking for something that never existed.
    I thought to myself "what the fuck is he doing"
    I didn't interpret it the way you did though.
  • I don't even know what to say...

I wish our players had the bottle the Millwall lot have. It seems to me our main enjoyment at Charlton the last few years has been laughing at the misfortunes of other clubs, rather than us actually inflicting any damage to them, or doing anything of even any note ourselves.

Hopefully they will make it through to the final and then lose so that we have a highlight for this season and keep the fans happy...
  • I hate football

and lose, after a replay.
  • Funny, always assumed Jonathan Pearce was a Palace fan from his commentaries, turns out he's Millwall.
    Shuffler.

• Funny, always assumed Jonathan Pearce was a Palace fan from his commentaries, turns out he's Millwall.
    Shuffler.

Don't think so, although his commentary for both might make you think otherwise. Believe he supports Bristol City.
    He does love to gush about certain teams and their support when commentating.
  • I'm ever so worried about @millwallfan he's usually here quicker than a ferret up a drainpipe.
  • Dirty shitcnuts!