Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Peanuts Molloy Left Us?

Hope all is OK with Peanuts because I see that his last visit was back in April and his final comment was this on the Brexit thread:

Time for pastures new.

ADIOS MUCHACHOS.

I think that we are all agreed that this year's Grand National thread will simply not be the same without Peanuts so, if you are reading this PM, the message is "come back soon".

Comments

• Was gonna ask if his whereabouts as I think the weights for the national are announced in a few weeks.
  • Reading that cripticly, I'd say he's moved to Spain.

If only they had wifi in Spain he'd be able to post.
  • Maybe he's done a runner from a bookie and has to lie low for a bit!
  • I asked him the same question .. he made a comment along the lines that he was sick of all the silly posts, arguing and pettiness on here .. looks as though he's not coming back
  • I sent him a PM in December regarding the then forthcoming Becher Chase. It's a race for which he always provides a few stats.

I never had a reply. Hopefully, he's ok.
  • Shame, one of the threads of the year with the Grand National.Always look forward to that.
  • Shame, one of the threads of the year with the Grand National.Always look forward to that.

Agreed.

Last post was on Brexit, mocked with one of se9addick's usual disparaging one liners, because he believed something different from him.

Not the first or last time I suspect.

• I'm financially dependent on his tips for the National, really hope he re-emerges
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll text him and get his tips.

I would share them but I'm sure people wouldn't want me to break a confidence.
  • I'll contact him next week
  • At least he hasn't gone over to the Dark Side to join the nine Outcasts.
  • At least he hasn't gone over to the Dark Side to join the nine Outcasts.

I think he has but he's known as King Cashew there.
  • Need him back for the annual bookie mugging... Get that man back on here!
  • Peanuts, come back mate , we need you.
  • Addickted said:

Shame, one of the threads of the year with the Grand National.Always look forward to that.

Agreed.

Last post was on Brexit, mocked with one of se9addick's usual disparaging one liners, because he believed something different from him.

If its something se9 said, PM can probably be found at makro waiting for him!
  • Is RIP appropriate?
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Be a shame if he left over that Brexit thread - @Leuth 's fault :wink:
  • Addickted said:

Shame, one of the threads of the year with the Grand National.Always look forward to that.

Agreed.

Ah I really hope he hasn't taken offence to that comment, I've just re-read it and I was out of order. I'm sorry and doubly so as the bloke has helped me win a decent amount of money over the years with his tips !
  • se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Agreed.

Ah I really hope he hasn't taken offence to that comment, I've just re-read it and I was out of order. I'm sorry and doubly so as the bloke has helped me win a decent amount of money over the years with his tips !
    What was said?
  • se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Agreed.

What was said?
    He made some comment I didn't agree with (nothing offensive) on the Brexit and I said "stick to the nags" which isn't cool as he was just expressing a different point of view.
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Agreed.

What was said?
    He made some comment I didn't agree with (nothing offensive) on the Brexit and I said "stick to the nags" which isn't cool as he was just expressing a different point of view.
    Having seen the flairs of the above three posts I got very confused and thought the same person was talking to themselves.

I really need a coffee
  • Don't know where Peanut is?, but his brother has just left Under Armour

Under Armour 4Q EPS 23c, est. 25c (range
    23c-26c)

* 4Q net rev. $1.31b, est. $1.41b (range $1.39b-$1.44b)
    * 4Q gross margin 44.8%, est. 47.8%
    * Sees '17 Rev up 11%-12% to $5.4b
    * Says CFO, Chip Molloy, Has Decided to Leave Co.
    * Sees '17 gross margin Slightly down vs Prior Yr

NOTE:

* Shares down 20% from close to $23.10 on 29,105 shares traded
    * 17 buys, 19 holds, 1 sell before today
    * Call 8:30am (NY time), 877.353.0039
  • Redhenry said:

Don't know where Peanut is?, but his brother has just left Under Armour

Under Armour 4Q EPS 23c, est. 25c (range
    23c-26c)

* 4Q net rev. $1.31b, est. $1.41b (range $1.39b-$1.44b)
    * 4Q gross margin 44.8%, est. 47.8%
    * Sees '17 Rev up 11%-12% to $5.4b
    * Says CFO, Chip Molloy, Has Decided to Leave Co.
    * Sees '17 gross margin Slightly down vs Prior Yr

NOTE:

* Shares down 20% from close to $23.10 on 29,105 shares traded
    * 17 buys, 19 holds, 1 sell before today
    * Call 8:30am (NY time), 877.353.0039

You should see what I had to say to him !
  • Yes looks like you may be the culprit.
  • do miss peanuts horse threads a bloke that really knew his stuff for the record ive stuck a bit on native river for the gn