Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Chris Eagles has signed for Port Vale, free transfer.

So not a rumour then
    No it's all true. :wink:
  • Lee Novak seen in the Valley Cafe with his agent. Anyone have the sauce?
  • Ajose back to Swindon.
  • A proper rumour
  • If that's a goer I hope we sell him...not another loan flop.
  • Ajose back to Swindon.

Where's that come from?
  • Charlie Colkett, Islam Feruz and Fankaty Dabo: Chelsea trio join Swindon on loan
    Ben Gladwin: Swindon Town re-sign QPR midfielder on loan

Do they still need Ajose?
  • What are they going to buy him with - Green Shield Stamps?

Nothing if it's a loan
  • Sponsored links:

• What are they going to buy him with - Green Shield Stamps?

Some of the money we gave them in the summer
  • fact .. Chelsea loan three players to Swindon as well as Goodwin going back there on loan from QPR .. out of order but unfortunately within the rules
  • edited January 2017

Ajose back to Swindon.

A Swindon mate of mine mentioned they were trying to get three lads in from Chelsea on loan as well as Gladwin and Ajose. They have since signed three players on loan from Chelsea as well as Ben Gladwin back on loan from QPR.

Not saying that Ajose is off or but thought I'd pass it on. I also have no idea where my friend got his info.
  • Ajose back to Swindon.

A Swindon mate of mine mentioned they were trying to get three lads in from Chelsea on loan as well as Gladwin and Ajose. They have since signed three players on loan from Chelsea as well as Ben Gladwin back on loan from QPR.

Not saying that Ajose is off or but thought I'd pass it on. I also have no idea where my friend got his info.
    Thanks for the info.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)
  • Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles.
    Did we have a sell on clause when he went to Arsenal, it would be nice to see some free money come to us from the Palarse.
  • Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)
    Did we have a sell on for Carl? Some %age of £2m uplift coming in will help fund wages of our players out on loan I suppose :wink:
  • sarge1g said:

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles.
    Did we have a sell on clause when he went to Arsenal, it would be nice to see some free money come to us from the Palarse.

I'm almost certain we would have
  • edited January 2017
    TelMc32 said:

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)
    Did we have a sell on for Carl? Some %age of £2m uplift coming in will help fund wages of our players out on loan I suppose :wink:
    If anything it would be 10/15% of the excess, so 200-300,000 at most
  • I thought we 'sold' that clause when Slater and Jimenez was here to pay bills