Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall at home.

Comments

• Think over the phone and posted out will be okay tomorrow latest, at least that's what I'm hoping.
  • Think over the phone and posted out will be okay tomorrow latest, at least that's what I'm hoping.

Picking up at the ground should be free as well. Has been for me. No Q's either.
  • Usual operating hours for the Ticket Office and 03330 14 44 44 hotline are:

Ticket office opening hours
    Monday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Tuesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Wednesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Thursday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore) (phonelines 9am-1pm)
    Friday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Saturday (matchday): 10am onwards
    Saturday (non-matchday): 10am-1pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Sunday: Closed
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#WBccm3rbWcCpVfmK.99

Yes, you can collect on the day.
  • Thanks all!
  • Tickets are available on the day aren't they?
  • I have a ticket now thanks to the wonderfulness of the posters on this site.

Sorry to be ponce of the year but @LiveByTheSword would like to join his father for the day.

If you'd have seen his reaction as he turned into Floyd Road for the Brizzle game, you'd understand why!
  • thanks @clive and @ElfsborgAddick for the suggestions and info, the swan and bugle anyone know about them?, might just stick to blackheath the oak will be open but gets so busy on standard matchdays.
  • sorry asked earlier does anyone know if the local pubs are open, i very rarely drink in charlton pre match usually go to blackheath, but thought might be better to go around charlton.

Try the Elephant and Castle in Woolwich market. Show you are Charlton and you'll almost certainly get in.
    Looks a wonderful boozer that one.
  • Been trying to work out whether I can make it down for the second half after playing football or not.

Does anyone know what time they stop letting you in if you already have a ticket? Pretty confident I could make it for the second half if they let you in at/just before HT.
  • Sponsored links:

• sorry asked earlier does anyone know if the local pubs are open, i very rarely drink in charlton pre match usually go to blackheath, but thought might be better to go around charlton.

Try the Elephant and Castle in Woolwich market. Show you are Charlton and you'll almost certainly get in.
    Looks a wonderful boozer that one.
    A bit spit and sawdust, that I'll give you.
  • clive said:

sorry asked earlier does anyone know if the local pubs are open, i very rarely drink in charlton pre match usually go to blackheath, but thought might be better to go around charlton.

The Victoria
    Horse & Groom
    The pickwick
    Clancys
    Will not be open on Saturday.
    Nor The Mitre.
  • thanks @clive and @ElfsborgAddick for the suggestions and info, the swan and bugle anyone know about them?, might just stick to blackheath the oak will be open but gets so busy on standard matchdays.

The Swan and Bugle are both open as normal, but to home fans only.

Rose also open home fans only
  • Any idea if supporters will be kept inside the stadium after the match?
  • PopIcon said:

Any idea if supporters will be kept inside the stadium after the match?

Yep, home. ;)
  • How long does it take on the phone these days? Gave up after hanging on for 10mins in on my lunch hour!!
  • Probably shut on a Wednesday
  • Any info on whether the Oak is open.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2017
    Massive game this. It feels like KR is putting an exciting team together to play the way he wants. If we win and with a swagger it could be the perfect springboard to launch an unbeaten run to the play offs. If we lose, I can see KR getting the tin tack in a month or so and we'll be left with a load of loan players who only flourish in KR's preferred wing back formation.
  • How long does it take on the phone these days? Gave up after hanging on for 10mins in on my lunch hour!!

Took me about 15 mins all in. That included 8 mins waiting to speak to someone then someone getting confused because there are 2 addresses linked to my account (home and student).

Took me about 15 mins all in. That included 8 mins waiting to speak to someone then someone getting confused because there are 2 addresses linked to my account (home and student).
    Tried again 15 mins later and straight through. At least I'll have ticket in hand now.
  • Sense spoken as usual Blucher, but I will still await that monkey on our back to poop all down the back of my neck by 17:00!

IF not, I will be all over CL of course...
  • iamdan said:

PopIcon said:

Any idea if supporters will be kept inside the stadium after the match?

Yep, home. ;)
    I remember when they did this a couple of seasons ago. Banging out of order in my opinion.
  • Be nice to see the ground half full.
  • Be nice to see the ground half full.

Instead of half empty ?
  • Boycott lifted for the day. Mainly because one of my boys has never attended a game against Millwall - hoping he's a good luck charm. Although in reality, it will be the start of a life time of misery for him