Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Utd Advance train tickets- 18th March

The cheapest route at the moment is from Kings Cross to Doncaster where there are single tickets available at £14.00 outwards & £12.50 inward & then £6.20 day return between Doncaster /Sheffield.
The cheapest fares from St Pancras to Sheffield are £20.00 outward & £17.50 inward.
These prices do not include railcard discounts.

Comments

• Thanks, done and dusted.
  • Many thanks, Clive, as always.
  • whay if they put this on Sky? Is March done and dusted?
  • edited January 2017
    Virgin east coast have a January sale on until Friday 13th Jan,where there are single tickets between Kings Cross/Doncaster for £7.00 in each direction.
    available at virgintrainseastcoast.com/sale and thetrainline.com/seatsale
  • Hi guys, I went to Sheff. U a few seasons ago and I remember it being a bit of a walk, but can't remember how long. I'm looking to book the 17.49 return from Sheffield.
  • Essex_Al said:

Hi guys, I went to Sheff. U a few seasons ago and I remember it being a bit of a walk, but can't remember how long. I'm looking to book the 17.49 return from Sheffield.

That should be fine mate only about a 20 min walk
  • dont know if any rugby fans heading up, but we play ireland in a possible decider as last game of the tournament at 5.00 pm after the game
  • dont know if any rugby fans heading up, but we play ireland in a possible decider as last game of the tournament at 5.00 pm after the game

Cheers for the heads up. That looks like a good double header. We stayed up after the cup game three years ago and watched England beat Wales (I think, my memory is shot.) Sadly I remember the football all too clearly.
  • Essex_Al said:

Hi guys, I went to Sheff. U a few seasons ago and I remember it being a bit of a walk, but can't remember how long. I'm looking to book the 17.49 return from Sheffield.

Essex_Al said:

Or do an elfsborg at Bradford and run for the train
  • clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Or do an elfsborg at Bradford and run for the train
    Al is about 7' so he only needs a few strides.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2017
    9.58 up

18.29 back

£26.40 with railcard
    £39.50 without

will book next week, as regular travellers is there any way of being alerted if the prices go up on trains?

any advice welcomed.

cheers
  • 9.58 up

18.29 back

£26.40 with railcard
    £39.50 without

will book next week, as regular travellers is there any way of being alerted if the prices go up on trains?

any advice welcomed. D

cheers

I would just keep checking every day.

• Sheffield United (a) - Saturday, March 18th

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Sheffield United on Saturday, March 18th are now on sale.

We have been handed an initial allocation of 1,090 tickets for the match and tickets are priced at £20 adults, £13 over 60s, £11 students and under 22s and £9 under 18s.

We have also been given a number of ambulant disabled tickets and have access to 10 wheelchair bays, both of which are priced at £13 and include a free helper.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#ugvQIGLFZgXuv6xF.99
  • I was looking the other day and megabus.com had cheap train tickets for this - might be worth checking out.