Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• perhaps they could do a ground share with us ... joking joking joking ((:>)
  • It's also old news, as the "North Kent coast" line was in Private Eye before Christmas.

I think Lewisham would be stupid to enter into this deal, and I think there is a real threat to Millwall from the scheme - but it's a hyperbolic piece which somehow seems to imply the blue borough is the centre of the known world - the stadium would only have to move across Ilderton Road to "leave Lewisham". The councillor named in the piece is certainly taking a leading role in the opposition to the deal, but he's certainly not a lone voice on that council either.
  • Do you reckon a very, very big kick in their arse would send them back across the river?
  • "Such a move would also be a stunning blow to Lewisham itself. A London borough with a population the size of Iceland would be left without a professional sports club of any kind."

Surely most London Borough's don't have a professional sports club ?
  • I tend to think of Millwall as being more of a Southwark team than Lewisham, with Bermondsey being in Southwark.
  • I tend to think of Millwall as being more of a Southwark team than Lewisham, with Bermondsey being in Southwark.

I live in Southwark, so no thanks !
  • Send them to Hall Place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha, love the "plan" to move to North Kent. Right in the middle of Gillingham, Maidstone, Ebbsfleet, Dartford and us. Some less than charitable may suggest this is just to wind a few up to get some support. Come on down, a quicker way to go out of business is difficult to imagine.
  • Complete OTT scaremongering article

Why do u think that mate?
  • Sorry but having been to every game played between millwall and Charlton throughout the late sixties and seventies

FUCK EM
  • Ground share with Orient?

Although with all their support, maybe a share at the taxpayer stadium.
  • Redrobo said:

Ha, love the "plan" to move to North Kent. Right in the middle of Gillingham, Maidstone, Ebbsfleet, Dartford and us. Some less than charitable may suggest this is just to wind a few up to get some support. Come on down, a quicker way to go out of business is difficult to imagine.

Agreed.
  • Agree with AFKA on this, I think they are playing a political game here against Lewisham trying to highlight how crap this land grab is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Merge Charlton and Millwall into London City FC, play at the Valley, Steve Kavanagh as CEO, their yank as owner, play in green and black kit.

You know it makes sense.

Almost worth a flag
    He's getting a bit like his stalker!
  • Merge Charlton and Millwall into London City FC, play at the Valley, Steve Kavanagh as CEO, their yank as owner, play in green and black kit.

You know it makes sense.

That would never happen - blue and red would have to be the colours obviously.
  • Not this again?

You only have to read the first line to know its rubbish.

"Millwall Football Club have admitted for the first time that they may be forced to leave their south London home and relocate to Kent should the seizure of their land go ahead."

It's not their land though. They just want it for themselves.

You know it makes sense.

A compromise could be the white of Millwall and the Red of Charlton.
  • Merge with scally and make a club Medway thoroughly deserves. They could be called FCUK. As in Football Club Upper Kent.

what about Footballing Union County Kent
  • edited January 2017
    I don't think it's very neighbourly some of you taking pleasure in a nearby football club potentially being kicked out of their home cage..............Wait a minute, it's the Spanners;