Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall at home.

Are we going to make this a non boycott day?

It would remind the club what could be.

Remind us all why we want the club back

Give the players a lift.

On a separate issue, Millwall restricted our numbers. Should we do the same and restrict them to the top tier of the south?

Would make them quieter and the pong would be further away.

Comments

• Millwall have 3030 tickets on sale from today.
  • Redrobo said:

Give the players a lift.

On a separate issue, Millwall restricted our numbers. Should we do the same and restrict them to the top tier of the south?

You'll probably be restricted even further next time following your antics again. No place in today's game for flares & smoke bombs & damaging toilets.
    The only flares in evidence were being worn by those of us still stuck in a '70s timewarp, and whilst I agree with you about the damage to the toilets, at least we don't spend all of half-time filling the bogs with cigarette smoke and sniffing coke off any of flat surface.
  • if millwall sell out the away end ( there biggest away attendance at a league match this season) will they still deny it being a big game to them.
  • if millwall sell out the away end ( there biggest away attendance at a league match this season) will they still deny it being a big game to them.

Yes. Their excuse will be they weren't playing at home so they had nothing better to do.

Yes. Their excuse will be they weren't playing at home so they had nothing better to do.
    It's a London derby - get over it, there are too many on here who seem to forget that.
  • Sponsored links:

• 3,000 Spanners and assorted others in the home ends... I predict a fantasy attendance from the regime of 14,567.

As for the toilets, maybe we can agree a reciprocal agreement with them and they can do a few hundred quids worth of improvements to ours!
  • Redrobo said:

Give the players a lift.

Millwall at home has always been a "boycott" day for as long as I can remember, amazing how many fans are "busy" on that day :smile:
    Our players tend to boycott the fixture as well...
  • Millwall have changed the way they allocate away tickets. It's now points/tiered depending on how many away games you've been too. For that reason I am expecting there to be an influx of bellends in the home end.
  • umming and aaaaahing whether to take the kids to this one , they hate miiiiii but I don't want them to witness any agg and be frightened and the vermine have the potential , decisions decisions
    i fancy us to win( i clearly wont on the day of the match) and we know how the pondlife are such bad losers
  • umming and aaaaahing whether to take the kids to this one , they hate miiiiii but I don't want them to witness any agg and be frightened and the vermine have the potential , decisions decisions
    i fancy us to win( i clearly wont on the day of the match) and we know how the pondlife are such bad losers

I don't, the O2 and Assassins Creed for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• We will win this one - guaranteed.
  • Redrobo said:

Give the players a lift.

Millwall at home has always been a "boycott" day for as long as I can remember, amazing how many fans are "busy" on that day :smile:
    Guess they are following the players there mate!.....
  • If those at the helm had the slightest inkling what beating the scum would paper over they would be bending over backwards to facilitate it. As it is they haven't got a clue Miere made some bullshit soundbites the season they went down but if this club, league and fixture meant anything to them apart from being another showbox to play our premier league youngsters in they would have done a lot more to

A) build brides with a very engaged but disillusioned support base
    B) learned from the lesson they have had a few times now about releasing more experience than they brought in
    C) brought some players with a bit of arsehole about them in

It's slightly tenuous but the 2004/5 season was a bit of a dull one yet sending palace down papered over every single crack and sent us into the next season with some impetus.
  • Two posters already predicting we will beat them

When will you learn...

Bound to win because I can't bloody go.
  • went peterboro at home to facilitate a piss up for the festive period with charlton mates, promised i wouldnt be at this one but deep down i couldnt miss the chance of getting one over them.
  • Carter said:

I don't know what that face with sunglasses is doing there but it meant to be a letter b with a close bracket

Ask alwaysneil for advice.

He'll talk you through it. B)