Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What excuses will Robinson come out with

When we don't sign anybody decent in the next transfer window and what will be the real reason.

I'll start it off with,;

1) great news Ricky Holmes will be coming back in the next few weeks so we now don't need to sign a winger. Real meaning Roland said no more funds you'll have to manage on the crocks you've got.

2) we had a number of players lined up, but just didn't have enough time to get them over the line. Really meaning KM's fucked off on holiday again so wasn't available to seal the deal.

Comments

• Someone just tweeted Weinmann from Derby on loan, seems to good to be true
  • There will always be some excuse.
  • R A La, der Jirmins bombed de chip shop?
  • My dog ate them! Honest sir!
  • Whatever roland tells him to say!
    By email of course
  • Thomas has learned from his mistakes, and is now scouting using a wide variety of media. He identified 2 exciting prospects but unfortunately we have been unable to trace Hamish the Hot-shot and Roy Race.
  • Roland is waiting until FM and FIFA 2017 come down in price in the January sales so Tommy D can identify out new signings.

He's even downloading the official Gibraltar league add on this year to make sure no one is missed.
  • We scouted 100 players and narrowed it down to 3 targets per position. We would have been very happy with any of the three but of course we had an order we were targeting.

Unfortunately none of them wanted to come to charlton and work under the serial meddlers Katrien and Roland.

I tried to represent to them that those days were in the past but unfortunately just before the transfer window Duchatelet managed to represent that Chris Powell was stupid and less good than Jose Riga, and the fans protesting against him activists blindly following disaffected ex-employees, on Belgian national tv.

Clearly the players read this and any attempts I had at building credibility evaporated immediately.

As did any chance of getting any new quality at a reasonable price or contract length.

Let's be honest, the deals for Johnson and Teixara have inflated the market here.

We are in the shit and only Duchatelet selling/Katrien moving on or a ridiculous waste of money, are going to get us out of this very deep hole.

If anyone has a spare seat in their car for a trip to Belgium, can you let me know?

Cheers

Karl.
  • Sponsored links:

• "In Aribo we have the new Viera so we don't need a CM"
  • A, a, a calm down, calm down!!!
  • "In Aribo we have the new Viera so we don't need a CM"

I didn't think Pardew's Basey- Gareth Barry comparison could be surpassed in its absurdity
  • wmcf123 said:

"In Aribo we have the new Viera so we don't need a CM"

I didn't think Pardew's Basey- Gareth Barry comparison could be surpassed in its absurdity
    at least Basey and Barry look alike
  • Hows about, I was a bit too enthusiastic to start with, and some would say a bit naive, but 8 weeks on, I can now see why the fans are unhappy, and will be probably be looking for a new 'challenge' in the summer.
  • You fans were right all along, Pinocchio is a liar.
  • You fans were right all along, Pinocchio is a liar.

And so's Geppetto...