Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Deal or no deal

Last ever show and a Scottish girl just won the jackpot.

Always said it was fixed.

Comments

• Well they're possibly filmed and shown in the sequence that they choose, which is why most game shows have big winners in the first programme of a series.
  • edited December 2016

Well they're possibly filmed and shown in the sequence that they choose, which is why most game shows have big winners in the first programme of a series.

I'm not sure you can get away with that with DOND as the box openers are returning contestants until picked.
  • Hmmm felt a bit staged to me. But I am a cynic.
  • Comes under woeful television for me.
  • Used to enjoy it but like everything else it passed its sell by date quite some time ago. Last show jackpot must've been a fix.
  • Every staged or fixed on tv expect for wrestling
  • edited December 2016
    Worst show in the history of planet earth. Noel Edmonds makes me wanna vomit
  • Oh no, is this over now?

What new Edmonds annoyance do I need to know to avoid?
  • Last ever show and a Scottish girl just won the jackpot.

Always said it was fixed.

That went through my mind.

But another thing Noel Edmonds is ORANGE
  • Noel Edmonds used to star alongside his house party in the 90s with Steve Evans. Oh no sorry that was Mr Blobby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh no, is this over now?

Don't worry. Noel Edmonds has an absolute winner here...

noel.world/phone-a-pet/
  • I can believe that after reading John Ronson's article about hanging out on set for a day.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2006/oct/21/broadcasting.arts?CMP=share_btn_link
  • I used to watch DOND alot when it first started but it annoyed after a while. The one I always relgiously watched when it was at it's peak was WWTBAM. It got the point where I could take it or leave it. But I watched the last ever episode. I tried to apply a few times but never got a call back. But I went and watched it being recorded in the audience a couple of times. Good fun night out. An oh the Major didn't have much of a defence. The coughing was a little obvious.
  • Chizz said:

Oh no, is this over now?

Don't worry. Noel Edmonds has an absolute winner here...

noel.world/phone-a-pet/
    Well if I ever have a pet that I think needs putting down and I can't afford the vets fees, I may take him up in that offer.

Goodness me.
  • Thought this dross finished years ago. Was interesting whilst it was novel, so 3 episodes
    How on earth did it last this long? Was it on ITV 8?
  • You can double your money, maybe even go for the big prize, I think you have the gift here, I'm pretty sure you could move on, I know you are top notch, do you want to play with my nonce sense or move on?
  • Edmonds is an idiot.
  • Last show. Brilliant.
  • This did smell of rigging somewhat.

Unless you are nuts or already loaded....who would turn down £66,666 for a 50/50 on £750 v £250k?
  • Sponsored links:

• Edmonds is an idiot.

Yup. But he's made a pile of dosh out of it. Wonder what he actually looks like without the hair dye and make up? He's about 70 I think.
  • This did smell of rigging somewhat.

Unless you are nuts or already loaded....who would turn down £66,666 for a 50/50 on £750 v £250k?

No working class or middle class person would make that gamble....unless they were maybe seriously drunk or drugged up.

Just wouldn't happen.

• Dave2l said:

This did smell of rigging somewhat.

No working class or middle class person would make that gamble....unless they were maybe seriously drunk or drugged up.

Just wouldn't happen.

Noel might've slipped some powdered Rohypnols in her carafe of water, we cannot rule that out guys