Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spurs v Gent

Spurs have just announced tickets for the Europa league match at Wembley on 23 Feb are going on sale for £5, as the game will have some prominence on Belgium TV thought it might be a good place to get some Roland Out propaganda in the stadium

Comments

• Only £5 for members isn't it? Something you want to tell us?
  • Pistols at dawn, sir!
  • colthe3rd said:

Only £5 for members isn't it? Something you want to tell us?

Maybe didn't read that bit, just got a bit excited about the prospect of getting a message out over in Belgium but remaining fairly local
  • edited December 2016
    Sounds like a little project for @JohnBoyUK who's our resident Spud, well you've got to do something for being allowed to come on here and join in our fun surely :wink: .
  • Levy will charges you 5 seats per banner!
  • £5 tickets?

I'm waiting for West Ham to complain about a London club using a publicly funded stadium to offer cheap tickets.
  • Spurs have just announced tickets for the Europa league match at Wembley on 23 Feb are going on sale for £5, as the game will have some prominence on Belgium TV thought it might be a good place to get some Roland Out propaganda in the stadium

colthe3rd said:

Only £5 for members isn't it? Something you want to tell us?

I wonder if @Bigbadbozman drives a taxi??? :wink:
  • Match ticket prices:
    Adult Season Ticket/Members pricing will be:
    Level 1 (Lower Tier) Behind the goals: £5.00
    Level 1 (Lower Tier) Side lines: £10.00
    Level 2 (Club Wembley) Behind the goals: £10.00
    Level 2 (Club Wembley) Side lines: £15.00
    NB. Any seats that are sold in the Blocks 101, 102, 141 and 142 will be sold at Level 2 (Club Wembley) prices.
    General sale: All tickets purchased during this phase will be priced as follows:
    Level 1 (Lower Tier) Behind the goals: £10.00
    Level 1 (Lower Tier) Side lines: £15.00
    Level 2 (Club Wembley) Behind the goals: £20.00
    Level 2 (Club Wembley) Side lines: £25.00
    NB. Any seats that are sold in Blocks 101, 102, 141 and 142 will be sold at Level 2 (Club Wembley) prices.
    Concession prices for Under 18s and Over 65s will be £5.00 in all areas through all sales phases.
  • I'd be up for a behind the goal £10 ticket. Does anyone have any experience of getting a banner into Wembley?
  • Who is in contact with the lot that came over from Gent? If they're over I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
  • Sponsored links:

• MLS said:

Who is in contact with the lot that came over from Gent? If they're over I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

It's me, Me and my brother have been over to watch them a few times this season, in fact my brothers out there tomorrow to watch them play Anderlect. We've just booked the Thames party boat for the spurs game for them too.
  • MLS said:

Who is in contact with the lot that came over from Gent? If they're over I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

It's me, Me and my brother have been over to watch them a few times this season, in fact my brothers out there tomorrow to watch them play Anderlect. We've just booked the Thames party boat for the spurs game for them too.
    I've been to a Gent v Anderlecht game....it was brilliant. 3-2 to Racing Club (one of the Gent goals scored by Dominic Foley....ex-Wolves and Watford).

Went on the Anderlecht supporters club coach with unlimted crates of Jupiler. On the way home, as a token of his appreciation, their SC Chairman (who had dyed his mullet purple and wore purple velvet strides....) gave us a rendition of God Save The Queen....through a megaphone. "Dis woon is fer de English guys....."

All back to a scummy bar next to Anderlecht's ground and got some good photos with Marcin Wasilewski, Nicolas Frutos (very decent Argentinian striker), Roland Juhasz and Olivier Deschacht.

Hilarious day.

• MLS said:

Are you going to the game with them?

Surely it would be a good opportunity to get a few of us in there with them to do something or get them to do something that would get some coverage?
  • They're trying to get me a ticket but it seems everyone from the city of Ghent wants to go to this one.