Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Toilets

A big thank you to those mindless morons who trashed the loos in the away end tonight & which then led to both the mens & the ladies being locked at the end of the match

Because of you, a number of your fellow fans , both men & women, were unable to use the conveniences after the game. It may be ok for us gents as we can go behind a bush, or up a wall as I saw many do (and I did the sane) whilst waiting to be let out,

However there were 2 or 3 ladies in desperate need & we unable to do so.

On a serious note - I think its deplorable & inhuman that there were no other loos that we could use. A natural bodily function & there was no where to go,I spoke to a number of stewards to see if they could help, but seeing as our own fans had wrecked then & cost thousands of pounds worth of damage they were not over keen in helping.

Comments

• Not really sure what the stewards could have done to help in that situation unfortunately...
  • I don't think they post on this forum but it might have been the usual suspects (first names omitted):

A. Herbert
    D. Kerhead
    U. Wantsum
    P. Stoff
    F. Ing-Moran
  • "A natural bodily function" - brilliant !
  • didnt see any smashed toilets saw, toilet paper dispensers smashed off the wall and the paper strewn all over the floor, soap dispensers smashed and traps taken off the basins.
  • Blimey. That'll show 'em. You have to take Addicks seriously nowadays. Or not.
  • unfortunately a trend across every away game i think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Biggest toilet was on the pitch
  • Dave2l said:

"love trains.......Hate toilets"

I'll pray for you my son, your hatred is sadly misguided.
    The Reverend Armitage-Shanks.
  • edited December 2016
    We never used to do things like that did we @SoundAsa£ , gotta be Wet Spam trouble makers.
  • There were some kids smashing toilets up at half time. Smoking and smashing up soap dispensers too. A bloke called them out on it saying how pathetic it is (which is totally true) and he got called every name under the sun.

Unfortunately we had a fair few scummy fans in our end last night which is a massive shame. Coins and objects being thrown. Idiots. They don't serve our fanbase well.
  • I got hit by a couple of objects that came from somewhere behind me and the flare or whatever it was whistled close by too. We do have some morons following us these days unfortunately.

• There are Herberts who turn up to London derbies regardless of actual affiliation. They're not fans in the intended sense of the word.
  • not gonna lie and pretend im an angel have had fags in toilets etc, but last night they were good enough to let us out, so why not use the smoking area.
  • Such a mookish thing to do. Lemons
  • i take it charlton will be charged every cloud and that, all they will do is cut our allocation down at big away games.
  • Sponsored links:

• i take it charlton will be charged every cloud and that, all they will do is cut our allocation down at big away games.

Good. Everyone who did this requires a life ban
  • Leuth said:

i take it charlton will be charged every cloud and that, all they will do is cut our allocation down at big away games.

just pay for the damage? don't think a lifetime ban is required.
  • Leuth said:

i take it charlton will be charged every cloud and that, all they will do is cut our allocation down at big away games.

just pay for the damage? don't think a lifetime ban is required.
    Well, I'd prefer it.
  • bellz2002 said:

There were some kids smashing toilets up at half time. Smoking and smashing up soap dispensers too. A bloke called them out on it saying how pathetic it is (which is totally true) and he got called every name under the sun.

Unfortunately we had a fair few scummy fans in our end last night which is a massive shame. Coins and objects being thrown. Idiots. They don't serve our fanbase well.

Seems like it, they would run a mile if they came face to face with Millwall.
  • edited December 2016
    the thing is on the other side of the story we was in the thameside in pre match, and 8-10 blokes im talking 50+ all decked out in casual gear picked the youngest one out of a group of about 5/6 19 year olds and said finish your drinks boys this is a millwall pub or ill stab you, another example is on the train 5 young fellas joining in with charlton songs get to the bit where you walk away to the turnstiles then started chanting millwall and throwing bottles, theres cunts on both sides but kicking the fuck out of armitage shanks isnt big or clever and it got soapy water over my trainers so that pissed me off also.
  • Oh how we could have done with help of the toilet smashers, in the good old days when it kicked off in the car park, at the back of the Adlerton Road End. so we have a firm with a reputation now ! A reputation for trashing the loos at away games ! Christ I can think of some old faces turning in their graves at the thought.
  • the thing is on the other side of the story we was in the thameside in pre match, and 8-10 blokes im talking 50+ all decked out in casual gear picked the youngest one out of a group of about 5/6 19 year olds and said finish your drinks boys this is a millwall pub or ill stab you, another example is on the train 5 young fellas joining in with charlton songs get to the bit where you walk away to the turnstiles then started chanting millwall and throwing bottles, theres cunts on both sides but kicking the fuck out of armitage shanks isnt big or clever and it got soapy water over my trainers so that pissed me off also.

I hope you stuck up for the lads in the thameside?
  • the thing is on the other side of the story we was in the thameside in pre match, and 8-10 blokes im talking 50+ all decked out in casual gear picked the youngest one out of a group of about 5/6 19 year olds and said finish your drinks boys this is a millwall pub or ill stab you, another example is on the train 5 young fellas joining in with charlton songs get to the bit where you walk away to the turnstiles then started chanting millwall and throwing bottles, theres cunts on both sides but kicking the fuck out of armitage shanks isnt big or clever and it got soapy water over my trainers so that pissed me off also.

I hope you stuck up for the lads in the thameside?
    yeah as did the other 100 outside in the smoking area and in was in fact the millwall lot that went for a walk whilst sniffing coke off a key #multitasking
  • I think the most important thing to note about these morons is who they picked a fight with. Toilets, that won't fight back.