Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I hate Roland more then I hate Millwall.

Am I weird?

It signifies an incredibly stupid distraction.

The club is so far away from the reality of competitive sport that it surprises me we actually manage to beat anyone.

Managing Charlton - it's impossible to measure how good or how bad the individual is at football management. For many reasons. The regime f*ck everything, absolutely everything up.

Karl Robinson is not the worst manager Charlton have ever had. But I think he is the most naive, at present. Certainly that he was bragging about having other offers on the table.

You walked into this mess Karl.

I don't think Curbs would get many wins out of this team and out of this club.

Roland has to go, and take his depressing pathetic vision with him.

Comments

• Not weird at all. I don't even hate Millwall. I just wish we didn't have to play them. As for Roland i'm sticking very sharp pins in his effigy as we speak.
  • I strongly believe that if we got taken over in the summer.

We would have put 6 past an out of form poor Millwall side tonight.
  • Weird meaning unique.
  • edited December 2016
    I'm starting to think Roland is right, we are stupid. We sell out allocation every time to go to the rusty tool box, only to be sold out by the performance of the team. They just roll over and have their bellies tickled.
  • I'm stating to think Roland is right, we are stupid. We sell out allocation every time to go to the rusty tool box, only to be sold out by the performance of the team. They just roll over and have their bellies tickled.

The only reason we sell it out is because people want to be there in case we finally break the hoodoo. I can't imagine too many people go because it's a cracking day/night out, in a shit area, can't drink in the nearby pubs, nearly always get kept it after. It's about as shit as an away trip gets.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm stating to think Roland is right, we are stupid. We sell out allocation every time to go to the rusty tool box, only to be sold out by the performance of the team. They just roll over and have their bellies tickled.

The only reason we sell it out is because people want to be there in case we finally break the hoodoo. I can't imagine too many people go because it's a cracking day/night out, in a shit area, can't drink in the nearby pubs, nearly always get kept it after. It's about as shit as an away trip gets.
    A dictionary definition of masochism - Charlton supporters away trip to Millwall.
  • I do. At the moment. I long for the day when Douchbag reverts to being an irrelevancy so that normal service can be resumed.
  • Stig said:

I do. At the moment. I long for the day when Douchbag reverts to being an irrelevancy so that normal service can be resumed.

To be honest Roland is about 13th on the list of people to blame for last night.
  • I agree, What i do believe is that this club is being run by totally incompetent arseholes.
    It does not matter who we bring in as manager all the while Roland and squirrel are in charge.
    The simple fact is that we cannot start to recover until they fuck off
  • We've not beaten Millwall for 20 years. Another humiliating defeat would have been expected (or at least, unsurprising) whoever was in charge. But in response to the o.p., yes I hate Two Shats more than Millwall. They just humble us twice a season, this bloke is tearing apart the club we love.
  • 20 years without a win against them sounds rediculous.

I'd like to know how many games it is though since we last beat em.

For a large part of that 20 year period.....We were in the premier league and Millwall not on our radar at all.
  • I'm guessing we've played them roughly 8-10 times since, without winning.
  • Spurs haven't beaten Chelsea in the league for 26yrs. That must be worse bearing in mind for most of that time they have played each other twice a year!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    That is a historic dreadful record.

Shocking.

From 78 to 92 we couldn't beat them within 12 games.....
  • Spurs haven't beaten Chelsea in the league for 26yrs. That must be worse bearing in mind for most of that time they have played each other twice a year!!

They've beat them 4 times in the league in the last 26 yrs. they beat them in the league last year.

I've given up going in the away end. Being kept in for close on half-an-hour after getting turned over is adding insult to injury, so now I go with my mates in the home end, off sharpish at the final whistle and down The Plume of Feathers for a drink with a mixed crowd of them and us, and last night that bloke from Gillingham, Scally.
  • Millwall are football rivals. RD is a threat to the future of our club. Of course I hate RD more.
  • I thought I hated Simon Jordan. He may have been a vile man and still is but least he cares about Palace. In the end he didn't have the financial backing to keep Palace running which is why they went into admin. It's why his book was called "Be careful what you wish for". He must be in his Spanish villa laughing his head off over our plight. But yeah I think I hate dushitelet more.
  • I think Roly deserves a congratulations card.
    He has managed to oversee the worst Charlton team I have ever seen. Not only in my way of thinking, but statistically proven at this point.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Keith out of The Office seems pleased bless him

• I had a couple of beers with Kit Symons in the city before the game yesterday.

Aside from being Palace the amount of expletives he was using to describe the Belgians was very heartening.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    See. Roland was right all along. Nothing like a little dance after the game.