Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TheBelgium20 - Fans Unity Protest 2017, all fans needed!

Announcement of TheBelgium20's next protest action.

Comments

• A good place to discuss travel arrangements and dates when they are finalised, lets get out to Belgium, take the protests to RD.
  • Count me in.
    Just sell the club
  • Yes, let's do it!
  • Well, that's four of us!
  • Will I be back in time for Coronation Street ?
  • I hope to go.
  • Not many likes for the OP considering we all apparently 'want the same thing'.
  • iainment said:

I hope to go.

Will your cat come?
  • Date and money dependant, I would like to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Give us lots of notice and we'll be there.
  • edited December 2016
    Dates Diaries permitting, likely to be two of us.
  • I am up for it, cash permitting.
  • Count me in
  • Maybe make this thread Members Only?
  • edited December 2016
    I think you cant make this a clandestine operation - we need to let the stupid coward know we are coming and we are coming in numbers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure it's a great idea to publish eventual details here but, much as I'd like to return to the Valley, I'm happier to spend the coach/train fare going to Belgium (I'm in France) to join the protests. I'm a supporter: therefore no brain cells (like our beloved SCP), but the idea of spending money to piss off doughebag appeals to me more than paying money to watch a game. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I don't recognize your name from the usual people who post on here, so this would have to be an official B20/Card thing for me to come... but pissing Roland off in his own backyard seems to be the only way it works... and then we deal with the apprentice

This is an official Belgium20 protest, I just brought it to CL, put stuff up on CL for them in the past

• edited December 2016

I think you cant make this a clandestine operation - we need to let the stupid coward know we are coming and we are coming in numbers.

Maybe let the Belgium 20 who are already speaking to STVV fans and local police decide on the finer details or at least discuss them in private.
    Yes, but we don't want 20 going, we want at least 50 times that. I haven't got any finer details to discuss in private! My point is that this protest has to belong to the fans! Surely we should all have the right to input our views. Not just a protest group and as you will know I think both protest groups are bloody heroes. If this is just a protest for a few fans, we need to organise one for all fans who want to make a stand.
  • I think you cant make this a clandestine operation - we need to let the stupid coward know we are coming and we are coming in numbers.

Maybe let the Belgium 20 who are already speaking to STVV fans and local police decide on the finer details or at least discuss them in private.
    Yes, but we don't want 20 going, we want at least 50 times that. I haven't got any finer details to discuss in private! My point is that this protest has to belong to the fans! Surely we should all have the right to input our views. Not just a protest group and as you will know I think both protest groups are bloody heroes.
    This is very much a fans protest, the group are just organising the finer details, ensuring no laws are broken and we don't end up getting into trouble, they have made it clear they need as many fans as possible to join them, I expect they will release more details soon
  • Are road trips or Eurostar the done thing? If the former then I'm in and I'm pretty sure @Tor would be.

@Nicholas and @Stewart have a look as well.
  • Which is great!
  • At this time meetings with the newly resurrected STVV protest group are on-going, in order to agree date and nature of the protest, as well as any other relevant detail. Once this has been thrashed out, all will be made known on here.

This is a protest for all, and everyone is encouraged to take part if they can.
  • At this time meetings with the newly resurrected STVV protest group are on-going, in order to agree date and nature of the protest, as well as any other relevant detail. Once this has been thrashed out, all will be made known on here.

This is a protest for all, and everyone is encouraged to take part if they can.

Good to hear.

Loved my previous trips to St Truiden for football and protests.

The people are friendly and the brewery a must visit.

If you are wondering whether to go or not I'd say go for it. You'll have a good time, meet some good people (with luck @Addickted won't come) and support a good cause.