Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatelet live interview on Belgian TV today - talking about Charlton and 'Stupid People' protests

edited December 2016 in General Charlton
And i've been reliably informed that we spoilt his birthday party .....

From 1.08.00

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/programmas/dezevendedag

Comments

• Clearly a lot on this about Charlton - showing lots of the protest videos.
  • I can't do it. but this needs a good translation.
  • Maybe one of our STVV friends can help us out ?
  • This interview is likely to be very revealing or significant as to the current state of play, trouble is I can't understand a word of it.
  • @lewiscoaches or @Weegie Addick should be able to translate.
  • Work with a couple of Dutch people. Will try to get a translation tomorrow if we don't get translation completed today.

Really can't stand Duchatelet, the schmuck. Shows that he is bothered about his public persona in Belgium for him to do a live TV interview.
  • Clearly a lot spoken about the protests - Video of 'Happy Birthday' , Coffin protests at Valley, plus other stills, plus CARD Taxi.
  • There seems to be stuff about the continual change of managers, the e-mail instructions and the network in general as well. At least it seemed that way to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm listening and will do my best to translate if I don't get too angry. He's already called the activists "domme mensen" - stupid people.
  • * Angry face* just an arrogant twunt who fancies himself , clueless dick
  • 'Stupid people'

Irony not lost on the man who doesn't do failure.
  • He's a real charmer, isn't he?
  • edited December 2016
  • Says he will not be involved in football forever...

Very profound, he's 70 years old and counting.
  • edited December 2016
    You can pick up the gist of what he's saying. His whole body language changed when the images of the E Mails popped up on screen, he looked uncomfortable and his speech got a lot louder.

The interviewer was pressing him on the problems and he is clearly trying to blame everything on Airman Brown 'activists'.

He wouldn't turn round to look at the picture of the CARD taxi.
  • Nah, i'm sure he was saying to the bloke interviewing him " Would you like to be next Charlton head coach?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Go on then Roland. Get your mate the late Alan Turing to educate the domme mensen.
  • I don't know about you but someone who hires 8 managers in 3 years clearly hasn't got a Scooby about the profession he claims to know so much about! Clown.
  • I get the feeling that "Domme Mensen" is going to come back to haunt him !

Yes, a bit like 2%
  • edited December 2016
    1StevieG said:

I don't know about you but someone who hires 8 managers in 3 years clearly hasn't got a Scooby about the profession he claims to know so much about! Clown.

Well to be fair Stevie he does bankroll a circus. :wink: .
  • 1StevieG said:

I don't know about you but someone who hires 8 managers in 3 years clearly hasn't got a Scooby about the profession he claims to know so much about! Clown.

Yeah, and look, to save money he even makes his own clown shoes:

• I get the feeling that "Domme Mensen" is going to come back to haunt him !

• edited December 2016
    1StevieG said:

Stevie. Get your point but I have to correct you - 3 years are not up yet and CO'L maybe number nine come January.
  • The audience looked riveted by his performance !

Were they cardboard cut outs ?
  • Just tried to view the video & got this message "Deze video is nict langer beschikbaar. Onze excuses voot het ongemak" - whatever THAT means ?