Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curzon Ashton v AFC wimbledon

AFC were 0-3 down with 10 mins to go, then 3 goals in 3 mins, and it's 3-3 with 7 mins to go.

Comments

• edited December 2016
    And the winner in the 94th minute. The same plan B as at Charlton, get the big boys on and get it into the box. 4 goals in the last ten minutes.
  • edited December 2016
    I only caught the last 15 minutes, but CA really fell apart. Neal Ardley almost looked sorry they won it. Nice little ground, from what I could see.
  • Must've been some away fans who thought 'fuck this' and left with 15 minutes to go
  • 80, 81, 82 & 94
    Incredible
  • How about the Curzon player Adam Morgan who scored a hat-trick and ended on the losing side. The first goal, a thirty yarder after 30 secs was a belter. Epic cup tie.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

How about the Curzon player Adam Morgan who scored a hat-trick and ended on the losing side. The first goal, a thirty yarder after 30 secs was a belter. Epic cup tie.

Bit like Sanogoals for us last season
  • Yes, but the cup has lost its magic...
  • edited December 2016
    Proper 2 bob keeper though.
  • Cambridge 3 up against Coventry after 38 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seen the goals, the Curzon goalkeeper really had a mare those last 10mins and really is at fault for all of them (i.e. didnt try to save the fourth)