Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gratuitous Plug

Whoever writes it has never pretended for a moment that The Anorak Addick is a fanzine and has no desire for it to be so - and in truth was a little embarrassed about all the "award" thing earlier in the year, the first of which he found out about when nipping out for a pint one night - but trawling through the PC the other day there were 15 editions in total last season plus a Play Off anniversary special so having cobbled the lot together it does tot up to a 66 page A4 anthology, so given that officially I'm off sick at the moment I thought a might try and flog a few complete sets to keep me away from daytime TV apart from anything else. So if anyone is interested in buying some reading for the beach or the bog, charting how Charlton's season disappeared up its own backside plus various other grumblings, rather than bombard Admin or anything if you want to mail me on anorakaddick@hotmail.co.uk we can go from there.

Comments

• How much Ian
  • When will you have them Ian, might be in the Cons tomorrow night with the kids etc.
  • Can have one tomorrow night no problem - I'll probably be in for extended Happy Hour - I'm in there now doing the book-keeping at the moment so I'll be ready for a pint after this!
  • I'll buy one but only if it is a signed copy. £5 for cash?
  • Rocky, as a matter of interest, what have you been doing since you left Charlton?
  • Enjoying matchdays! I've been working on some projects with the guy that sculpted Sam Bartram along with a bit of mystery shopping and other odds and sods, also my other half had quite a bad accident last year so I've spent a lot of time as carer/house husband where she couldn't get around at all, thankfully things are gradually on the mend.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Can have one tomorrow night no problem - I'll probably be in for extended Happy Hour - I'm in there now doing the book-keeping at the moment so I'll be ready for a pint after this!

Oh yeah, forgot, Tom, PC's and anything resembling hard work dont mix, and you can tell him I said that.. :-)
  • edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Enjoying matchdays! I've been working on some projects with the guy that sculpted Sam Bartram along with a bit of mystery shopping and other odds and sods, also my other half had quite a bad accident last year so I've spent a lot of time as carer/house husband where she couldn't get around at all, thankfully things are gradually on the mend.

Anthony Hawken? Ask him if he remembers Richard from the Breckenridge Snow Carving competition in 1997. I was supposed to be his assistant but spent most of my time on the slopes. That's where my account picture was taken. Likes a drink does Tony...
  • That's the man - he was off snow carving for three weeks last month funny enough, I'll speak to him tomorrow no doubt so will give you a mention - and yes, he sure does like a drink!