Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcome Tom Rubashow - New CAFC Head of Comms

Tom already knows the club having been at Pitch London and being the lead on their contract with CAFC so no excuse for not knowing what the job entails.

Cruel people would ask if he can last more than the 46 days previous Head of Comms Mel Baroni managed before walking out following Duchatelet's {...} rant but I'm just going to say good luck.

Comments

• Welcome???
  • edited November 2016
    He's on twitter for anyone that's interested.

@tomrubashow

Question. Is he Dreisens baby brother??
  • Sure he'll have plenty of respect from Olly Groome and George Jones.
  • Welcome???

No need to lose our manners just because he's been spinning nonsense. As they said at Nuremberg "he's only doing his job".

And we know he's an avid CL reader already, don't we @AFKABartram
  • Good luck treacle.
  • Not comfortable enough to update his LinkedIn profile yet:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-rubashow-0aa8b65a
  • He's on twitter for anyone that's interested.

@tomrubashow

Question. Is he Dreisens baby brother??

Wow, yes, i've just seen his photo - he looks just like Driesen but a few years younger.Only looks 16.
  • WSS said:

Not comfortable enough to update his LinkedIn profile yet:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-rubashow-0aa8b65a

Like Mel Baroni and a few other short lived staff or consultants he may prefer to leave his time with CAFC off his CV. Who can blame him?
  • Is this another CARD exclusive? Can't see it having been announced anywhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
  • I give him 3 months
  • redman said:

Is this another CARD exclusive? Can't see it having been announced anywhere.

"Contary to reports" I'm not part of CARD although I support them fully and am a willing volunteer for trips to Belgium Breweries.

@Matt_Wright revealed it in the VOTV
  • redman said:

Is this another CARD exclusive? Can't see it having been announced anywhere.

It was in this month's VOTV
  • imageAll in here...
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder how Pitch PR took that as well, I mean the club poaching staff like that cannot sit too well with Pitch
  • We have already had enough Rubbishshows at CAFC since RD took over.
  • That is another person as a potential guest speaker at Bromley.
  • cafc999 said:

I wonder how Pitch PR took that as well, I mean the club poaching staff like that cannot sit too well with Pitch

Maybe they now cancel the contract with Pitch?
  • edited November 2016
    Dansk_Red said:

That is another person as a potential guest speaker at Bromley.

Would love to welcome him to a Bromley Addicks meeting. How about it Tom? Jack Sullivan or Olly Groome can give you the details as they were at our last meeting.

Mel did a meeting a few weeks after joining.
  • Dansk_Red said:

That is another person as a potential guest speaker at Bromley.

Would love to welcome him to a Bromley Addicks meeting. How about it Tom? Jack Sullivan or Olly Groome can give you the details as they were at our last meeting.

Mel did a meeting a few weeks after joining.
    We need his proper start date in order to start the clock.